FS (For Sale) Looking to sell 2009 Corvette ZR1, 3ZR, 2300-miles, what is a fair sell price? - Page 3 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C6 Corvettes for Sale
Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to sell 2009 Corvette ZR1, 3ZR, 2300-miles, what is a fair sell price?

Old 01-13-2018, 07:45 PM   #41
Jackie Chan
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6 View Post
Ya, and im sure Manheim bends you over the table to sell it
NOT ME
Jackie Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:32 PM   #42
WA 2 FST
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Z06pj View Post

It's also a dick move for him to say the OP told him to "F off" when he apparently didn't say anything of the sort.
No kidding. The seller graciously declined the offer.

And everyone _waiting_ for this to be $55k... That's fine, and its your $$ and its your time. You might not live in an area where you can drive the car this time of year anyway.

And sure they are going to come down a little more in price. But the car is worth more _today_ than it will be in a year. If you want to wait a year to find a mint condition, immaculately kept car, that's great too. Comparing what it is worth _now_ til the time you are serious to buy is absurd.
WA 2 FST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:10 AM   #43
hieddylol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Z06pj View Post

It's also a dick move for him to say the OP told him to "F off" when he apparently didn't say anything of the sort.

Lol

Last edited by hieddylol; 01-15-2018 at 12:11 AM.
hieddylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:19 AM   #44
hieddylol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6 View Post
Quick sale 55k. Anything more, i think it might take a while.
Would love to own this thing, just not ready yet, and its winter here anyway. So it would just sit

Wish the 55k price was good for a quick sale
So these broke boys can stfu
hieddylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:46 AM   #45
Ls7tobad
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Prices

I wish you had this up in August I would have gave you 60k
Ls7tobad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:03 AM   #46
Jackie Chan
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WA 2 FST View Post
No kidding. The seller graciously declined the offer.

And everyone _waiting_ for this to be $55k... That's fine, and its your $$ and its your time. You might not live in an area where you can drive the car this time of year anyway.

And sure they are going to come down a little more in price. But the car is worth more _today_ than it will be in a year. If you want to wait a year to find a mint condition, immaculately kept car, that's great too. Comparing what it is worth _now_ til the time you are serious to buy is absurd.
I could be wrong, but at 50-60k I don't see anything remotely close to a zr1 as far as value for what you get and don't see them getting much cheaper. Yeah the interior is crap, but the car itself is beautiful and a
damn rocket ship.

They made a good amount of them, but 4k certainly isnt a huge number. Not that its apples to apples, but you dont see many 40k vipers out there from any gen that are low miles or turbo Porsches, or gtrs.

These zr1s are an absolute steal. I often think about what to get next and there is nothing out there worth upgrading to thats not 25k more.
Jackie Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:15 AM   #47
BADBIRDCAGE
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

The OP asked for ideas on pricing. Lots of suggestions provided. One cash offer provided. OP didn’t accept the cash offer.

Which one of you advising 60’s plus is buying?

Bottom line. Anything selling is worth what soneone else pays for it.

OP. You obviously have a figure that you would accept. Make it public and you will see if you are right.

Great looking car. GLWS.
BADBIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:31 AM   #48
DOOKEY
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADBIRDCAGE View Post
OP. You obviously have a figure that you would accept. Make it public and you will see if you are right.

Great looking car. GLWS.
This
DOOKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #49
WA 2 FST
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADBIRDCAGE View Post
The OP asked for ideas on pricing. Lots of suggestions provided. One cash offer provided. OP didn’t accept the cash offer.

Which one of you advising 60’s plus is buying?

Bottom line. Anything selling is worth what soneone else pays for it.

Great looking car. GLWS.
And which one of the low-ballers is willing to pay market price for a mint condition car? Go find one another black one with swirl marks all over the paint, been sitting outside on a lot for 6 months, or had the crap beat out of it... and pay low-$50s. Again... nothing wrong with that.

You get what you pay for.

I just bought one 2 months ago, so I'm no longer in the market, but this looks to be an amazing car in extremely well-kept condition.

In the end, you are right... all we are doing here is giving advice (buyers want him to accept $50k, others who are either not in the market or already have a car are saying $60+k). OP needs to set a price, if he really wants to move it. This is just one data point in his research to find a fair price to move the car in the winter time.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:07 PM   #50
WA 2 FST
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chan View Post
I could be wrong, but at 50-60k I don't see anything remotely close to a zr1 as far as value for what you get and don't see them getting much cheaper. Yeah the interior is crap, but the car itself is beautiful and a
damn rocket ship.

They made a good amount of them, but 4k certainly isnt a huge number. Not that its apples to apples, but you dont see many 40k vipers out there from any gen that are low miles or turbo Porsches, or gtrs.

These zr1s are an absolute steal. I often think about what to get next and there is nothing out there worth upgrading to thats not 25k more.
I don't think anyone on here, regardless of their opinion of asking price doesn't agree 100% that this is an amazing machine for the money. I plan to keep mine for awhile, so it really doesn't matter to me. If I sell it for a little less than I paid... who cares? I will have gotten plenty of enjoyment out of it.

As you said, what are you going to get that is comparable in this price range? And to that I say, why wait and whine over a few $k. Seriously. The longer you wait, you risk missing out on a perfect car, and you're not driving it.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #51
TXshaggy
CF Senior Member

Check out cars.com—Chevy dealer has a 2300 mile black 3zr and they are asking 59.9. Agree with all that for a quick sale it’d be in the 50s.
TXshaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #52
DOOKEY
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXshaggy View Post
Check out cars.com—Chevy dealer has a 2300 mile black 3zr and they are asking 59.9. Agree with all that for a quick sale it’d be in the 50s.

That car has 1 reported accident.
DOOKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 06:14 PM   #53
The T-man
CF Member

55-60k
The T-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • FS: Looking to sell 2009 Corvette ZR1, 3ZR, 2300-miles, what is a fair sell price?
  •