Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2008 C6 Z51 3LT,CRM & cashmere, 525 NA rwhp, 6sp, TX, $35K in MODS . $34K Firm.

Old 01-14-2018, 08:31 PM
Suns_PSD
Le Mans Master

Received 408 Likes on 301 Posts
Default 2008 C6 Z51 3LT,CRM & cashmere, 525 NA rwhp, 6sp, TX, $35K in MODS . $34K Firm.

If you like my car, please post and say so to keep it at the top!

2008 C6 Z51 6 speed with less than 22K original miles.

Hello, I’m going to do my best to put together an accurate list of all mods that my car has, although undoubtedly I will miss a few.
This car was originally a forum member’s named “Gotcha” and he is a very precise and mechanical guy. He mostly built the car although I did quite a bit as well. It was built to be a highly functional track car, but spent most of its time doing car shows just looking the part.

Engine: Kooks catted white lightning polished ceramic coating 1 7/8” headers, Corsa Sport muffler, LME heads with porting, Katech Torquer cam, Gwatney ported and flow rods intake manifold, 10% underdrive pulley, Katech valve covers and catch can, Improved Racing oil baffle and crank scraper, Ported throttle body, Dave Steck tuned Flex Fuel System w/ filter and ethanol gauge installed in center console, Oversized ID injectors, Carbon Fiber Bee Hive HallTech intake, lightweight battery with custom battery hardware, Aftermarket alternator and bracket that’s very nice, Fake engine covers are removed and everything has been color matched powder coated for a show like engine appearance.

This engine drives like a sweetheart. It pulls from right off idle and screams to redline. It drives perfectly, just like a very fast stock car with a bit more rumble. The Flex fuel tune and sensor means that you can run any fuel ratio from straight superunleaded to straight E85 and anything in-between and the tune adjusts automatically to your current ratio. It’s notably faster on e85. E85 currently costs about $1.50 a gallon and is widely available in most places.

Chassis: CCW 140 forged aluminum wheels, metallic gray in color, 4:10 gears with upgraded limited slip. The car still has a top speed in excess of 190 mph but it’s MUCH faster with these gears. This gear ratio gives it the pull of a 700 rwhp car. It also has better traction due to the upgraded limited slip. This car has a Ligenfelter mini tub with fender splats in the front. It has wider tires that fit perfectly and are wider than a stock Z06. The car has NEW pre-stretched Toyo R888Rs front and rear that are 275 wide in the front, and 345 wide in the rear. The car also has a lifetime alignment through NBM Tires in Texas. The car has fully upgraded Koni lowered shocks, Johnny Campbell sway bar, Full aftermarket coated vented Z06 rotors, powder coated to match stock Z06 calipers, stainless steel brake lines, Motul fluid, and EBC Blue pads, and a full front brake cooling system that uses the stock OEM brake openings and looks completely stock. Car has a full under engine body panel. Basically a sheet of plastic that smoothes air flow and reduces front end lift notably.

All Chassis mods were meant for improved real world performance without making an uncomfortable or unreliable car.

Exterior: CCM aftermarket forged wheels grey in color, a World Challenge Hood (this hood greatly reduces front end lift inherent on Vettes and reduces engine heat), full LED lighting including rear tail lights with sequential blinkers, LED marker lights, headlights, and foglights. Carbon fiber look ZR1 spoiler. Ceramic window tint (TX legal). The entire interior was removed and heat and sound insulated on the inside, but also on the outside underneath in the tunnel. Color is Crystal Red Metalic which is a very subtle classy color and matches the cashmere interior perfectly. The paint is essentially flawless and car has never been in an accident, or snow, etc…

Interior: This car has a highly customized interior of the highest quality. The largest problem with the C6 Corvette is the stock cheap looking interior. However my interior looks like it belongs in a much more expensive car. The car has custom alcantara covered sport seats that have the option of using 5 point harnesses instead of the seatbelt for track days. They are full power and are heated as well. Note that these seats are tight fitting and I think if you are over 6’ tall or over 200# they would need to be lowered and moved back using aftermarket brackets to increase space. Alcantara sunvisors, center console, head liner, aftermarket shift **** and aftermarket flat bottomed steering wheel with all airbags. Shortshifter and fancy shifter ****. The car has a harness bar and 5 point harnesses that are tucked behind the seat and can be pulled out for use anytime one wants to. They are attached and ready to use. White face aftermarket gauges, Full interior LED lighting, Both carpet and rubber OEM floormats. Full aftermarket Kenwood stereo, with BT, backup camera, car play, upgraded speakers, door insulation, Shift light, Autometer gauge built in, X40 Passport radar detector hard wired and mounted to the sunvisor.

The Interior of this car is what sold me as I could never like the interior on a stock C6 Vette.

Pricing at $34K is FIRM. It is not negotiable. I think you can see that no expense was spared and that this car was built to be the best it can be. I’ve driven some very fast and expensive cars and I’ve found that this car outperforms most quite handily.I have a clean and clear title in hand and will only accept a guaranteed payment to my bank by wire. You can pay part of the transaction in cash, but the lion’s share must be by wire to my bank. I cannot provide owner financing.

Thanks for looking!
Sun 512-426-3009, sunspsd@gmail.com

A Attached a teaser photo but for 63 photos total please clink on the link below that leads you to my album where detailed photos of this car from today.

Link to tons of photos. Sorry but I struggled to put them in any reasonable order but it's all there.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/album/9008658
Attached Images    

Last edited by Suns_PSD; 02-13-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:21 PM
Suns_PSD
Le Mans Master

Received 408 Likes on 301 Posts

bump

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2008 C6 Z51 3LT,CRM & cashmere, 525 NA rwhp, 6sp, TX, $35K in MODS . $34K Firm.