Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2007 Z06 only 5700 miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 11:04 PM
Trkguy423
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Z06 only 5700 miles

Up for sale is my 2007 black Z06 with 5700 miles and an Akrapovic exhaust. The car has not been in any accidents and has a clean car fax, it’s is in extremely good condition with only a few blemishes that I will list here but not uncommon for a 10 year old car. My goal was to keep this car for a long time but now I need to sell after the wildfires in Northern California is forcing a move into the city. The car is beautiful, runs strong and had all fluids drained and oil pan replaced in May of this year. There is one crack on the passenger side dash (see photo) that could be patched from the inside. Also there is slight paint wear by the tail just from the sun and it’s age. Besides that the car is amazing, fast, and a blast to drive. Please email if you want more pictures or to schedule a test drive, I can also take video of the sound of the exhaust for you as well. Serious buyers only and no joy rides. Car is listed privately and can end at any time. Winner pays for shipping or local pick up. I can be reached by text at (954)560-5448.

Asking 40,000.00 OBO
Attached Images           
Old 01-20-2018, 10:58 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Fwiw, those seats look like the car has sat outside for the past 10 years.

Dash swap is about 2-3 hours, no biggie.

Original owner?
Old 01-20-2018, 11:19 PM
Trkguy423
Heel & Toe

Carfax shows me as the third but the second was a dealer. The car did sit for a while which is why the miles are so low. A woman kept it for a long time after her husband passed away. I bought it and immediately drained everything and started getting it ready for the track. Only selling because I have to commute 90 minutes now. The driver seat is in great shape, passenger is a little worn from the sun. I was replacing both with racing seats but haven’t had the chance.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:30 PM
Trkguy423
Heel & Toe

Carfax shows me as the third but the second was a dealer. The car did sit for a while which is why the miles are so low. A woman kept it for a long time after her husband passed away. I bought it and immediately drained everything and started getting it ready for the track. Only selling because I have to commute 90 minutes now. The driver seat is in great shape, passenger is a little worn from the sun. I was replacing both with racing seats but haven’t had the chance.

Get notified of new replies

To 2007 Z06 only 5700 miles

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Z06 only 5700 miles