FS (For Sale) Black Z06 2008 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Z06 2008

Old 05-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #1  
MAGEE630
CF Member

Default Black Z06 2008

Looking to sell my 2008 Z06. Currently has 24k miles on it. Bought the car with just under 22k miles. Havent really done much to the car since I bought it, simple things like catch can, MGW shifter and black alternator. The car come with the heads and cam already done in the DFW area (previous owner bought it that way so he had limited details), they are Frankenstein heads, I dont have details on the flow numbers. Has the trunion upgrade, ported intake and throttle body. LG 1 7/8" headers, no cats and a B&B bullet exhaust. Has a newer Mantic triple disc clutch that was installed last August (maybe 500 miles on it). Dyno tuned by Weapon X Motorsports in Ohio. Car made 625 to the rear wheels. Also installed a set of LG drag spindles while installing the clutch, so a 15" slick can be used. I have a set of Weld RTS fronts with tires that can go with the car depending on the price. There is still a lien on the vehicle, NO BS offers PLEASE! Willing to deliver the car within 2 hours of Cincinnati, OH, for a small fee.

Below is the link for additional pics from when I bought the car.

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Ky...?sort=3&page=1

Any additional questions or pics needed you can email me at [email protected]

Looking to start my own business so the asking price is $42,000
Attached Images

MAGEE630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:20 PM   #2  
C0rvetteFan
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGEE630 View Post
Looking to sell my 2008 Z06. Currently has 24k miles on it. Bought the car with just under 22k miles. Havent really done much to the car since I bought it, simple things like catch can, MGW shifter and black alternator. The car come with the heads and cam already done in the DFW area (previous owner bought it that way so he had limited details), they are Frankenstein heads, I dont have details on the flow numbers. Has the trunion upgrade, ported intake and throttle body. LG 1 7/8" headers, no cats and a B&B bullet exhaust. Has a newer Mantic triple disc clutch that was installed last August (maybe 500 miles on it). Dyno tuned by Weapon X Motorsports in Ohio. Car made 625 to the rear wheels. Also installed a set of LG drag spindles while installing the clutch, so a 15" slick can be used. I have a set of Weld RTS fronts with tires that can go with the car depending on the price. There is still a lien on the vehicle, NO BS offers PLEASE! Willing to deliver the car within 2 hours of Cincinnati, OH, for a small fee.

Below is the link for additional pics from when I bought the car.

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Ky...?sort=3&page=1

Any additional questions or pics needed you can email me at [email protected]

Looking to start my own business so the asking price is $42,000
Nice car. GLWS
C0rvetteFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 05:09 PM   #3  
MAGEE630
CF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0rvetteFan View Post
Nice car. GLWS

Thank you!
Old 05-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #4  
The_Ruski_Driver
CF Senior Member

over 600 wheel all motor? Did I miss something? That's a lot of power!! How's drivability?
The_Ruski_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:14 AM   #5  
MAGEE630
CF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ruski_Driver View Post
over 600 wheel all motor? Did I miss something? That's a lot of power!! How's drivability?
All motor! The cam has some buck in it around 1800rpm, but I got used to it. Other than that its a beast, heads cam, full exhaust(no cats) ported intake and throttle body, nothing crazy.
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • FS: Black Z06 2008
  •