Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: C6

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Hardbally
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default C6

I have a 2005 C6 Millennium Yellow Coupe Corvette for sale. I bought it in 2009 with 21,000 miles and it has about 29,000 miles now. About 2-3K miles after I bought the car I had Tom Wong in Vancouver WA install an A&A Supercharger. I recently bought a used C7 Z06 and am now looking to sale the C6.
This car is in like new shape and has always been garaged. It is located in Sun City West AZ which is where my wife and I are going to live when I retire in 3-4 years.
I currently live and work in Hermiston Oregon and we have plans to bring the car back here at the end of June to sale. I am looking to sale the car for 22K which I think
is a very fair price for it. BTW...this car has the dark tinted top instead of the yellow top.
I looked on my laptop to see if I had any pictures of the car and the only one I had was one from about 7 years ago with one of my daughters friends sitting in it
so I'm not going to post that. If someone is serious about buying the car I can certainly make arrangements to have someone go to my home in AZ and take
pictures of it. If an AZ purchase works for someone it needs to be between now and June 30th.

Quick Reply: FS: C6