Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2007 6sp Auto Monterey Red Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2018, 04:56 PM
LS2Tim
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 6sp Auto Monterey Red Metallic

Decided after only about 6 months and less than 1000 miles to sell my 2007. Why you ask? Realized at this point its just not very practical. It will be one day but not now. So here's what I have-
This car is 100% stock and only has 21,000 miles on it. I'm the third owner and it doesn't look like this car has never been driven in the rain, I know I never did in short time I've had it. Original window sticker is one of the pics so you can see how it was delivered to the dealership.
2007 Base with 6 spd Auto
3LT with Navigation
Clear tinted roof
Factory option chrome gumbys
Paddle shifters
Optional Monterey Red Metallic paint with Cashmere interior. Previous owners,2, knew how to get in and out of a Corvette properly as did I so the drivers seat is in near perfect condition.
Also included are a "Premium Flannel" Corvette America car cover, Black WeatherTech floor liner. I have the original mats as well. WeatherTech headlight protectors. If you aren't familiar with them, its a thick vinyl that goes over the headlights and fog light to protect from bugs, rocks, yellowing, ect. They are clear so you can't even tell they are on the car. I'll als.o include a battery tender in case your in the area where its stored during the winter

There is one small spot on the front about where the license plate bracket would be. Its about the size of a dime. It was there when I bought the car and I'm not sure what it's from. Someone obviously bumped into something, I'm going to guess pulling up close in the garage and misjudged. I tried to photograph it from several different angles but I could not get it to show up its that small but I want to be upfront that its there.

If you are interested I'm asking $27,900. I'm located in the western suburbs of Chicago near I-355 and I-80. I'm not desperate to sell the car so no low ball offers and I will not ship, pick up only.
Also throwing out there I do not have the title in hand, Its at the finance company so there will be a delay in that respect. Again just being upfront about so there are no surprises. Because of that, for your protection and mine I will only do a face to face transaction.

Come see this car you will not be disappointed. I looked for a long time for a Corvette in this kind of shape. I'm picky about my cars no matter what it is and this was no exception.

Give me a call or text at 815-693-9684 or email tlen2155@gmail.com. It may be best to text and Ill call you back right away. My cell number got captured by an auto-dialer somewhere and I get calls from all over the country so if its even a local number that is not already in my contacts, I don't answer.
Attached Images         
Old 05-20-2018, 12:13 PM
LS2Tim
Heel & Toe

Lowering the price to $26,900.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:47 AM
LS2Tim
Heel & Toe

Bump. Price reduced to $25,000

Originally Posted by LS2Tim
Decided after only about 6 months and less than 1000 miles to sell my 2007. Why you ask? Realized at this point its just not very practical. It will be one day but not now. So here's what I have-
This car is 100% stock and only has 22,000 miles on it. I'm the third owner and it doesn't look like this car has never been driven in the rain, I know I never did in short time I've had it. Original window sticker is one of the pics so you can see how it was delivered to the dealership.
2007 Base with 6 spd Auto
3LT with Navigation
Tinted removable roof panel
Factory option chrome gumbys
Paddle shifters
Optional Monterey Red Metallic paint with Cashmere interior. Previous owners,2, knew how to get in and out of a Corvette properly as did I so the drivers seat is in near perfect condition.
Also included are a "Premium Flannel" Corvette America car cover, Black WeatherTech floor liner. I have the original mats as well. WeatherTech headlight protectors.

There is one small spot on the front about where the license plate bracket would be. Its about the size of a dime. It was there when I bought the car and I'm not sure what it’s from.

If you are interested I'm asking $25,000. I'm located in the western suburbs of Chicago near I-355 and I-80. I'm not desperate to sell the car so no low ball offers and I will not ship, pick up only.
Also throwing out there I do not have the title in hand, Its at the finance company so there will be a delay in that respect. Again just being upfront about so there are no surprises. Because of that, for your protection and mine I will only do a face to face transaction.

Come see this car you will not be disappointed. I looked for a long time for a Corvette in this kind of shape. I'm picky about my cars no matter what it is and this was no exception.

Give me a call or text at 815-693-9684 or email tlen2155@gmail.com..
Old 06-23-2018, 10:54 AM
LS2Tim
Heel & Toe

Car is off the market as of 6/23/18 as I am unavailable to show the car.

Get notified of new replies

To 2007 6sp Auto Monterey Red Metallic

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 6sp Auto Monterey Red Metallic