Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 07 widebody, cream puff, 37k miles, a&a v3si, century built auto, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 03:24 AM
therodguy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 07 widebody, cream puff, 37k miles, a&a v3si, century built auto, etc...

This car is beautiful. 37xxx miles. 1LT. Makes 600rwhp at 12psi. Always garaged and covered. Dealer maintained. Treated respectfully. I have not taken it to any track ever. I have several fast toys that are far less clean and cared for and no need to beat this one to death. My lady and I have used it mostly as a fun weekend driver for shows/poker runs/cruises...

NEW century 6L80 in November 2017. Car has gone roughly 200 miles since the install. I have the paperwork including the receipt for 8k+. I got an itch and was somewhat planning on taking the leap and going further with the car; more boost, forged internals, etc...but A house build is taking precedence.

To the best of my knowledge, it's 9.75 of 10 inside and out in every department, and I would not hestitate to drive it coast to coast. Its located in the Texas panhandle. I'm including a phone snap of the remaining details I can remember. A few things I know that aren't mentioned there:

2012 z06 seats
New Z brakes
Carbon fiber Apr nose splitter with aluminum underside
Hd aluminum driveshaft and couplers

***PLEASE don't hassle me if you don't have the ability to make this purchase or aren't actively looking to buy.

I know these aren't great pictures but please feel free to ask for anything else if you have serious interest in this car.

Asking 34k

Last edited by therodguy; 06-22-2018 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Pic add
Old 06-20-2018, 11:11 AM
BlueStrat666
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn nice car! I’d be all over this if it was a manual - Checks all my other boxes. Good luck with the sale!
Old 06-20-2018, 11:54 AM
Iceman60467
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Where are you located?
Old 06-20-2018, 11:56 AM
Iceman60467
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Where are you located?
Is it Z 06 ?
Old 06-20-2018, 01:02 PM
RGT
Drifting

Received 67 Likes on 51 Posts

^^^^Read his post!
Old 06-20-2018, 03:41 PM
Chicago Bob
Pro

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Big money spent only to turn around immediately and want to sell.......red flag, no?
Old 06-20-2018, 04:01 PM
therodguy
Instructor

Originally Posted by Chicago Bob
Big money spent only to turn around immediately and want to sell.......red flag, no?
I've owned this car for almost ten years since 17k miles and have never had a single issue. I know the entire history. I bought it from a forum member and have 80k invested including the car price. Here's an idea...COME PLAY A FEW SNAPS BEFORE JUST LOBBING ***** FROM YOUr SOFA Farve. when I said this car is almost perfect I MEANT IT. I have 3 SERIOUS pro touring cars in various stages and I'm building a house and shop on 10 acres. I've Had to face some hard realities, ls2 vettes aren't getting any more valuable, so it's time to pull the plug. I regret doing the trans but it is what it is, and its one of the reasons this car is a little higher priced than some that are similar. This comment embodies the reason I've been here for a decade and posted almost nothing. Unless youre asking because you're ready to purchase if its all on the up and up, with all due respect, Take your bullshit elsewhere please year old forum member.

Last edited by therodguy; 06-20-2018 at 05:00 PM.
The following users liked this post:
WideVette (06-24-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 04:31 PM
therodguy
Instructor

Money...meet the PIT...and these things are worth nothing half finished. trust me if I could in any way justify keeping the vette I would.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:35 AM
therodguy
Instructor

Default Bump for pics

I also have both roof panels
Old 06-22-2018, 10:37 AM
Chicago Bob
Pro

Originally Posted by therodguy

I've owned this car for almost ten years since 17k miles and have never had a single issue. I know the entire history. I bought it from a forum member and have 80k invested including the car price. Here's an idea...COME PLAY A FEW SNAPS BEFORE JUST LOBBING ***** FROM YOUr SOFA Farve. when I said this car is almost perfect I MEANT IT. I have 3 SERIOUS pro touring cars in various stages and I'm building a house and shop on 10 acres. I've Had to face some hard realities, ls2 vettes aren't getting any more valuable, so it's time to pull the plug. I regret doing the trans but it is what it is, and its one of the reasons this car is a little higher priced than some that are similar. This comment embodies the reason I've been here for a decade and posted almost nothing. Unless youre asking because you're ready to purchase if its all on the up and up, with all due respect, Take your bullshit elsewhere please year old forum member.

Geez dude, it was just a simple question.....did you really need to go all ESTROGENIZED on me?

Old 06-22-2018, 12:14 PM
therodguy
Instructor

Originally Posted by Chicago Bob
Geez dude, it was just a simple question.....did you really need to go all ESTROGENIZED on me?
First off, You should read the second to last sentence of the sales post, it was 100% meant for you.

So help me understand this...you were merely publicly ASKING ME if I was being deceptive in a very polite manner? Lol...Give me a f*#{}in break (PROPER bs flag spot here). You just stepped into my thread and insinuated that I lied about the car's condition and that I was potentially hiding something. Guess you're right, What's there to get upset about🙄? I get it though, that's what the internet is for, anonymously slandering others. Carry on good sir👍...

Just do me a favor, Don't reply again. Stay out of my thread and allow me to attempt to sell a vehicle. If you're butthurt that your ridiculousness wasn't well received, call dr. Phil or something. I'm not here to entertain the keyboard cowboys or bicker randomly with the peanut gallery. Unless you want this car, have a serious question, or something positive to say....✌️👋

Last edited by therodguy; 06-22-2018 at 01:15 PM.
The following users liked this post:
WideVette (06-24-2018)
Old 06-22-2018, 01:42 PM
PCMusicGuy
Safety Car

Received 295 Likes on 222 Posts

Beautiful car. Are you happy with the way the transmission shifts? Also, if you will allow me to ask some other questions that will provide some more detail. Were the 2012 seats installed power seats and if so, which power functions? Also, from what I see in the pictures, no HUD, it is a 1LT model, correct?
Old 06-22-2018, 03:06 PM
Chicago Bob
Pro

To the best of my knowledge, it's 9.75 of 10 inside and out in every department, and I would not hestitate to drive it coast to coast.

I

My apology. For some reason your above statement was overlooked. GLWS
Old 06-22-2018, 07:12 PM
therodguy
Instructor

Originally Posted by PCMusicGuy
Beautiful car. Are you happy with the way the transmission shifts? Also, if you will allow me to ask some other questions that will provide some more detail. Were the 2012 seats installed power seats and if so, which power functions? Also, from what I see in the pictures, no HUD, it is a 1LT model, correct?
Please ask questions. I don't bite, unless it's well warranted. Lol.

yes 1LT. i should've posted that originally, thanks for reminding me. Both seats are power, incompassing forward, backward, and up and down. The reclining aspect is still manual for both, no lumbar or side bolster movement (not sure if those were even options)?

The trans functions VERY well. Those that are familiar with built 6L80's and higher power levels associated with forced induction and such know that this trans is notoriously moody. Mike is the man and Century is one of the best in the nation with the built a6, not only with the nuts and bolts...But TUNING as well. I personally trailered this car enclosed 16 hours round trip to his business for a reason. The cars shifts better than it ever did stock IMO. Tighter, smoother, much more crisp under load, ON POINT. There's a reason they warranty this setup.

Last edited by therodguy; 06-23-2018 at 02:30 AM.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:03 AM
yellowmnm
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

Awesome car! Fantastic deal! GLWS!!
Old 06-23-2018, 05:09 PM
PCMusicGuy
Safety Car

Received 295 Likes on 222 Posts

Please ask questions. I don't bite, unless it's well warranted. Lol.

yes 1LT. i should've posted that originally, thanks for reminding me. Both seats are power, incompassing forward, backward, and up and down. The reclining aspect is still manual for both, no lumbar or side bolster movement (not sure if those were even options)?

The trans functions VERY well. Those that are familiar with built 6L80's and higher power levels associated with forced induction and such know that this trans is notoriously moody. Mike is the man and Century is one of the best in the nation with the built a6, not only with the nuts and bolts...But TUNING as well. I personally trailered this car enclosed 16 hours round trip to his business for a reason. The cars shifts better than it ever did stock IMO. Tighter, smoother, much more crisp under load, ON POINT. There's a reason they warranty this setup.
Thanks for the feedback. Mike is local and I've heard he does great work. I just hadn't heard much feedback from the guys with the really built transmissions. And power lumbar and side bolsters were possible, with either with 3LT or 4LT, I don't remember which. GLWS If it were white I would have already bought it.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:41 AM
therodguy
Instructor

Originally Posted by PCMusicGuy
Thanks for the feedback. Mike is local and I've heard he does great work. I just hadn't heard much feedback from the guys with the really built transmissions. And power lumbar and side bolsters were possible, with either with 3LT or 4LT, I don't remember which. GLWS If it were white I would have already bought it.
no prob. Mike is truly great. Not the most practical but I always wanted to wrap the car satin white.
Old 06-26-2018, 08:53 PM
C666
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Would you be available to show the car Saturday?
Old 06-27-2018, 11:25 PM
therodguy
Instructor

Originally Posted by C666
Would you be available to show the car Saturday?
Pm'd

Get notified of new replies

To 07 widebody, cream puff, 37k miles, a&a v3si, century built auto, etc...

Quick Reply: FS: 07 widebody, cream puff, 37k miles, a&a v3si, century built auto, etc...