Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 08+ M6 3lt Npp, Z51 or F55

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Tmperson16
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 08+ M6 3lt Npp, Z51 or F55

Ok so I have done one of these before but after seeing the cars in my price range at the time I have decided that I would rather spend a little more to get something nicer. Let me start this off by saying I am picky, this will be a toy for me so I don't see any need in settling. I am now in the market for a 2008 or newer c6, M6, 3lt(heated seats&heads up display), Npp and z51 or f55 options. Condition matters to me more than miles, but price must reflect it. I am located in the Raleigh NC area so the closer the better but I am willing to travel/ship for the right car. Mods are ok as long as its not a big cam car, I would like to retain drive ability as much as possible. I prefer black or JSB, but am open to just about every color but silver and yellow if the car has the options that I want. I am looking to spend under $23,000. If you do present me with an offer I just ask that you be fair and willing to do your part to complete the sale. I am a 100% serious buyer, I fully expect you to be a serious seller if you contact me.

Thanks

Last edited by Tmperson16; 07-23-2018 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Missing info
Old 07-29-2018, 01:13 PM
Tmperson16
Advanced

Bump
Old 08-09-2018, 11:40 AM
gwumpy
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Tmperson16
Ok so I have done one of these before but after seeing the cars in my price range at the time I have decided that I would rather spend a little more to get something nicer. Let me start this off by saying I am picky, this will be a toy for me so I don't see any need in settling. I am now in the market for a 2008 or newer c6, M6, 3lt(heated seats&heads up display), Npp and z51 or f55 options. Condition matters to me more than miles, but price must reflect it. I am located in the Raleigh NC area so the closer the better but I am willing to travel/ship for the right car. Mods are ok as long as its not a big cam car, I would like to retain drive ability as much as possible. I prefer black or JSB, but am open to just about every color but silver and yellow if the car has the options that I want. I am looking to spend under $23,000. If you do present me with an offer I just ask that you be fair and willing to do your part to complete the sale. I am a 100% serious buyer, I fully expect you to be a serious seller if you contact me.

Thanks
I have 2007 C6 coupe, 6AT, Blk, 3LT with titanium interior, HUD,NAV,F55 MagSel,2nd owner, great shape,no wrecks and only minor dings, 21,000mi, $21,000,Located in Bristol, VA area, comes with custom cover, blk/silver

Get notified of new replies

To 08+ M6 3lt Npp, Z51 or F55

Quick Reply: WTB: 08+ M6 3lt Npp, Z51 or F55