Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2011 gs supercharged $36500 obo

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 09:45 PM
ccie40567
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 gs supercharged $36500 obo

Guys, I've decided to let it go I bought the car in May 2016 with 45621 miles and it now has 493xx miles on it, driven less then 4K miles in over two years. I told myself that I will not have a garage queen and this car has turned out to be exactly that due to various reasons...main reason being that I have two little ones who literally get into arguments as to who gets to ride with me anytime I decide to take out the car. In any case, the car has been babied from the day I bought it, has never been left outside overnight and never driven in the rain (unless it happened to rain while I was on the road, which was about a year ago). I had an A&A Vortech supercharger installed a couple of months after I bought the car at a very reputable local shop (EnglandGreen). The car made 567hp & 485 ft-lbs of torque at the wheel with about 8.5 pounds of boost. I can share the dyno results and the original invoice for the blower install if you are interested.
  • A&A Vortech T-Trim Supercharger System with V-3 Upgrade
  • 50mm Turbosmart Billet BOV with Black upgrade for 2011 GS Corvette
  • Dyno Tune (567HP, 485 TQ @ the wheel)
  • Mild to Wild exhaust switch
I also had the front end lowered (as you can see in the pictures), still on factory bolts so you can easily move it back to the original height if needed. Front wheel bearings were replaced in Oct/Nov 2016 due to service Anti-lock system message that started popping up.The car runs great with absolutely no issues, it's super clean (there is a small paint chip on the passenger side rear quarter panel that I saw while taking pictures, you can see it in one of the pics).The wheels are still the original alloy/Chrome, I just plasti dipped them black, you can simply peel off the plasti dip if you want.

Quick Reply: FS: 2011 gs supercharged $36500 obo