Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2007 C6 Z51 39K Miles Custom Color Trim Combination

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 03:43 PM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2007 C6 Z51 2LT 39K Miles Custom Color Trim Combination

I'm selling my 2007 C6 Vet with 39k Miles in great condition. I'm located in Miami Florida. The Vet has always been kept in an AC Garage by me as well as the previous owner. I own multiple vehicles so this Vet only gets driven under nice weather.

Asking $22,500

Car is going on auction in eBay today December 21st on a 7 day auction that starts at 4pm PST/7pm EST. You can access the link once the Auction Starts:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Chevro...T/163444509384

2007 C6 Z51 2LT Corvette Coupe

6 Speeds with 40K Miles

Unique and in Great Condition

VIN # 1G1YY26U175136421

Factory Original Custom Color and Trim Combination! Only 199 0f these samples were built in 2007: 121 Coupes and 78 Convertibles; please feel free to request if you would want me to send you the Production History info and the build sheet. LeMans Blue Metallic and interior Trim Combination with Cobalt Red Leather Interior. Car is configured and built in commemoration of the first Corvette to enter the 1953 LeMans Races and is Badge as a Grand Sport, in commemoration of this racer. It is NOT a Grand Sport (GS), but rather a Grand Sport Clone, does NOT have the GS Wide Body or Tires.

A picture is worth thousand Words, so for 125 Pictures please follow the link below:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0NXX...lK-MzOlf1YeC2g

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video should be worth a million! So in that light, I uploaded a video to YouTube:

Here is the Black & White on the Vet:

2LT Package

Z51 Performance Package

Cobalt Red Leather Interior

LeMans Blue Metallic and interior Trim Combination

Engine: 6.0L V8 LS2

6 Speed Manual Transmissions

Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors, Seats, Doors, Trunk and Fuel Cap Release.

MGW Short Throw Shifter: https://www.mgwshifters.com/shifters/corvettes/88 If you don’t buy my Vet, Please, Please do yourself a favor and install an MGW shifter for an amazing enhancement on the Man-Machine interface! Don’t take it from me! Search YouTube and see the Gurus opinion of this upgrade. This thing has truly the precision and feel of a bolt action rifle, unlike the mushy imprecise feeling of the OEM shifter.

K&N Air Filters. Not the Cold Air intake, just OEM high flow upgrade.

Ported & Polished Throttle Body

CES Performance Exhaust System that Sounds Awesome! Sort of like a Race Car J Just Amazing! Sounds Mean and Aggressive with a Great Sound Level. If you love to hear the melody of the power plant, but want to be considerate to your fellow Citizens, this Vet has just the perfect mix! My neighbors have never complained.

Custom Color Matched GT2 Rear Diffuser that matches CES Exhaust:

http://www.corvette-wheels.com/c6-z0...-diffuser.html

http://breathlessracing.com/index.ph...d&productId=31

The Exhaust and Diffuser Package has a $2,500 dollar value, not including installation.

Vet was professionally Dyno Tuned producing 371 Rear Wheel Horse Power (around 450 at the Crank) and 333Lbs of Torque.

Vet has Removable Roof Panel that makes it a convertible when removed.

This is one Very Cool and Unique Vet! Extremely enjoyable to drive and gets many compliments. I hate to sell it, as it’s a joy to drive and just sounds better that any of the other V8 vehicles I own.

You can hear the Vet in the following YouTube Video:

Bridgeton Potenza tires replaced at 26,197 miles. Front tires have about ½ life left on them, rear tires about ¼ life left on them.

I’m 58 and never abuse my vehicles; I’ve never redlined, raced or abused this car in any way.

Vehicle has always been garage kept, during my time, in an Air Conditioned Garage.

Meticulously maintained with the top of the line AmsOil Fluids.

Vet is in PERFECT working order! Absolutely no issues whatsoever! Everything is working perfectly! Super Cold AC!

The Vet is insured as a collectible vehicle and is valued at $25,000.00 by the insurance company; this appraised value is available upon request.

Vehicle is in Great Condition, but Please do be mindful that the vehicle is twelve years old and has been driven, so there are some negligible signs of this. I’ve tried to show in the pictures but it’s impossible to have it come out in the pictures, in the same way that they’re almost impossible to perceive with the naked eye. These are, a tiny chip in the windshield that has been there since I’ve owned the Vet, an unperceivable rash at the bottom of the rear wheel well and a 1” scratch that was touched up in the passenger door. As **** as I am, none of this blemishes warrant corrective action; I just want to be as accurate and transparent as possible.

The Vet Hydroplaned on me about five years ago and I hit a Guard Rail causing cosmetic damage to the rear Fascia. The damage was strictly cosmetic with absolutely no frame or mechanical damage! The Vet was professionally repaired at a Chevrolet Dealer with its own body shop.

Vet is available for inspection or a test drive, by appointment only. Vehicle is located in Miami Beach, Florida.

I WILL ONLY COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION THROUGH eBay for your Benefit as you’ll enjoy the benefits of the eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection:

https://pages.ebay.com/motors/buy/pu...75.m5391.l9996

:

Last edited by OctagonMan; 12-21-2018 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Add Price
Old 09-19-2018, 09:11 AM
GS982
Burning Brakes

Received 357 Likes on 200 Posts
Finalist 2021 C3 of the Year - Modified
C3 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Nice car, love the color combination! I would say what you have here is someone who wanted to build a Grand Sport clone, so they ordered the "Custom Color and Trim Combination" . I assume the override is the Lemans Blue Exterior with Red interior. I do not believe the stripes, wheels and GS badges came from the factory or were part of any special edition and were probably added later by the owner. I have always loved the '96 GS with red interior so I would imagine that if you found a buyer like myself, they might be willing to pay a little of a premium for the rare color combo. I would say $25K would be a fair asking price with the expectation that you may sit on it for a while or end up settling for closer to $20-22K for a quicker sale. Also I would see if you can identify the signatures as they might be worth a few hundred extra bucks to the right buyer or might be worth selling outright. JMO, others please chime in if I have given any misinformation. GLWS!
Old 09-19-2018, 01:50 PM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by GS982
Nice car, love the color combination! I would say what you have here is someone who wanted to build a Grand Sport clone, so they ordered the "Custom Color and Trim Combination" . I assume the override is the Lemans Blue Exterior with Red interior. I do not believe the stripes, wheels and GS badges came from the factory or were part of any special edition and were probably added later by the owner. I have always loved the '96 GS with red interior so I would imagine that if you found a buyer like myself, they might be willing to pay a little of a premium for the rare color combo. I would say $25K would be a fair asking price with the expectation that you may sit on it for a while or end up settling for closer to $20-22K for a quicker sale. Also I would see if you can identify the signatures as they might be worth a few hundred extra bucks to the right buyer or might be worth selling outright. JMO, others please chime in if I have given any misinformation. GLWS!
Thank you very much for the insight! What you're saying makes Total Sense and rimes with what I was thinking.

As to the price, I don't want to be unrealistic and don't want to waste people's time, nor mine; so I thank you for the advise! I'm thinking that I ought to auction the car on eBay, starting with a base price on the range you suggest and see what happens.

I'll keep updating this post as I get better pics and move towards listing the car on eBay. I'll post a link to eBay once is listed.

I sincerely appreciate your thoughts!
Old 09-19-2018, 02:04 PM
ShagVette
Safety Car

Received 915 Likes on 426 Posts

Love it! wish it was auto and I'd be considering...
Old 09-19-2018, 07:23 PM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by ShagVette
Love it! wish it was auto and I'd be considering...
Thank You!

I'm really Sad to have to sell it, as I love it so much, that in some ways i love it more than my C7 Z06
Old 09-19-2018, 07:34 PM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Rear Diffuser
Old 09-19-2018, 08:52 PM
SlingShotYellow
Pro

Received 96 Likes on 85 Posts

Nice car! and thanks for posting what that rear piece was called.. When i seen it in your pics i wondered what the Heck..lol

That's probably the only part i don't like on your car but each to their own

I just had a big plumbing job done for my aunt this week or i would attempt to add another Vette.

I like your car because i like Different.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:46 PM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by SlingShotYellow
Nice car! and thanks for posting what that rear piece was called.. When i seen it in your pics i wondered what the Heck..lol

That's probably the only part i don't like on your car but each to their own

I just had a big plumbing job done for my aunt this week or i would attempt to add another Vette.

I like your car because i like Different.

Old 09-24-2018, 07:11 PM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

The Car has a Clear Title and I have Title in Hand.

I did have a small collision against a guard Rail when the car hydroplane on me. The damage was to the rear passenger side and was strictly cosmetic and professionally repaired with brand new OEM parts at the Chevy dealer. I believe this was in summer of 2013; I'm out of Miami, so i don't have the exact date at hand. I would suggest that if you're interested, you pull a CarFax or AutoCheck Report, as this will give you all the details on the car history. I did pull an AutoCheck report that i can send to anyone interested.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Rob Willis
Safety Car

Received 121 Likes on 63 Posts

I was the original owner of this car. Good luck with the sale.
Old 12-21-2018, 01:04 PM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Original Owner

Originally Posted by Rob Willis
I was the original owner of this car. Good luck with the sale.
Thank You Rob!

Car is going on the eBay today 4pm PST/7pm EST

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Chevro...T/163444509384
Old 12-22-2018, 12:16 AM
OctagonMan
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Default More Pics

More Pics and More coming

Get notified of new replies

To 2007 C6 Z51 39K Miles Custom Color Trim Combination