Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: 2006 Wrangler LJ 6 Speed and/or 2016 BRZ Limited

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 08:40 AM
afox
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Wrangler LJ 6 Speed and/or 2016 BRZ Limited

Hey guys, looking to downsize from 3 vehicles to 2. Figured I would need to sell one these first, but also might as well ask if anyone here would be interested in trading. Located in York County PA. Interested in C5Z, C6 Base, possibly GS/Z cars, and possibly base C7. Manual cars only. I have some preferences, but that is the only must. I have cash to throw down to make the offer even, depending what you have.

2006 Wrangler Unlimited. 108k miles, 6 speed manual, dual tops, incredibly clean underneath and hard to find. More details if there is any interest.

2016 Subaru BRZ Limited. 28k miles, 6 speed manual, every factory option (STI lip kit, compass mirror, trunk liner, etc). Bought CPO from Subaru and got the extended 7yr/100k mile BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty. Did the OF Header, tuner, and TRD catback. All stock parts included too. All service done at Subaru and Toyota dealers and have receipts/documents.

Quick Reply: WTT: 2006 Wrangler LJ 6 Speed and/or 2016 BRZ Limited