Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: F/S: 2009 Corvette ZR1, black on ebony, 3ZR, chrome wheels, 2260 one owner miles

Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: F/S: 2009 Corvette ZR1, black on ebony, 3ZR, chrome wheels, 2260 one owner miles

 
Old 09-30-2018, 02:54 PM
  #1  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default F/S: 2009 Corvette ZR1, black on ebony, 3ZR, chrome wheels, 2260 one owner miles

*** car is sold ***

2009 Corvette ZR1, black on ebony, equipped with 3ZR interior package and chrome wheels. Stock as delivered from the factory with no modifications made, with the exception of a Mild-to-Wild Key-Fob Exhaust Switch. Bowling Green National Corvette Museum delivery with all the documentation from the start of the process to the end. All the original documents (specifically GM Work Bench Order, Bill of Sale, Production Broadcast Sheets, Delivery Documents, Window Sticker, etc.) have been laminated and placed in safe keeping with duplicate copies made and professionally framed. I also have the engraved Museum Delivery plaque along with a large leather bound cocktail table picture book prepared by the Corvette Museum showing this car going down stages of the assembly line. Includes Lloyd’s ZR1 logo’d floor/cargo mats and a black ZR1 logo embroidered Coverking Stretch Satin indoor car cover. Never driven hard or driven in the rain. 2,260 pampered miles.

Engine oil and filter were changed in the first 200 break in miles to remove any engine manufacturing impurities that may have been introduced during assembly, then changed each spring thereafter using the required Mobile-1 5W-30 full synthetic with AC UPF-48R oil filter.

The car is impeccably detailed. Upon enclosed transport delivery from the National Corvette Museum, the car was washed with Dawn then clay bared to remove any below surface level contaminants. The car then received multiple applications coats of Zaino Z-PC, Z-AIO, Z-5, Z-2, Z-6, Z-8 using Lake County foam pads and Zaino ultra soft polishing towels to obtain a swirl-free mirror like finish. Maintained each year thereafter with easy to apply coats of Z-2, Z-6 and Z-8. The car was always washed with Zaino Z-7 using a separate softened-water spicket, drying the car with a high speed electric blower to minimize towel contact. The car literally does not have a scratch or swirl marks with the underbody/engine bay/interior being detailed as well throughout the summer months. I am not in the auto detail business, just a pride of ownership detail fanatic that admittedly has way too much time on my hands...

Clear and free Carfax and title. I am the original owner residing in Milwaukee WI. If your desire is a highly documented, low-mile, impeccably detailed and maintained C6 ZR1, then this is your car. Price is $78,500. PM me and I will be glad to address any questions you may have.






Last edited by 638HP; 03-29-2019 at 11:37 PM. Reason: added picture
638HP is offline  
Old 10-01-2018, 01:01 AM
  #2  
Torchsport
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Torchsport's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2011
Location: Cold Hell, Minnesota...for now
Posts: 11,800
Recieved 271 Likes on 166 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19
Default

Originally Posted by 638HP View Post
2009 Corvette ZR1, black on ebony, equipped with 3ZR interior package and chrome wheels. Stock as delivered from the factory with no modifications made, with the exception of a Mild-to-Wild Key-Fob Exhaust Switch. Bowling Green National Corvette Museum delivery with all the documentation from the start of the process to the end. All the original documents (specifically GM Work Bench Order, Bill of Sale, Production Broadcast Sheets, Delivery Documents, Window Sticker, etc.) have been laminated and placed in safe keeping with duplicate copies made and professionally framed. I also have the engraved Museum Delivery plaque along with a large leather bound cocktail table picture book prepared by the Corvette Museum showing this car going down stages of the assembly line. Includes Lloyd’s ZR1 logo’d floor/cargo mats and a black ZR1 logo embroidered Coverking Stretch Satin indoor car cover. Never driven hard or driven in the rain. 2,260 pampered miles.

Engine oil and filter were changed in the first 200 break in miles to remove any engine manufacturing impurities that may have been introduced during assembly, then changed each spring thereafter using the required Mobile-1 5W-30 full synthetic with AC UPF-48R oil filter.

The car is impeccably detailed. Upon enclosed transport delivery from the National Corvette Museum, the car was washed with Dawn then clay bared to remove any below surface level contaminants. The car then received multiple applications coats of Zaino Z-PC, Z-AIO, Z-5, Z-2, Z-6, Z-8 using Lake County foam pads and Zaino ultra soft polishing towels to obtain a swirl-free mirror like finish. Maintained each year thereafter with easy to apply coats of Z-2, Z-6 and Z-8. The car was always washed with Zaino Z-7 using a separate softened-water spicket, drying the car with a high speed electric blower to minimize towel contact. The car literally does not have a scratch or swirl marks with the underbody/engine bay/interior being detailed as well throughout the summer months. I am not in the auto detail business, just a pride of ownership detail fanatic that admittedly has way too much time on my hands...

Clear and free Carfax and title. I am the original owner residing in Milwaukee WI. If your desire is a highly documented, low-mile, impeccably detailed and maintained C6 ZR1, then this is your car. Price is $78,500. PM me and I will be glad to address any questions you may have.





Beautiful car. Well done on the care you've put into this sweet ZR1.
i just wish I wasn't so afraid of owning a black vehicle.
Torchsport is offline  
Old 10-01-2018, 07:15 PM
  #3  
222Z06
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Dec 2014
Location: Hamilton/Davenport Bermuda/Florida
Posts: 41
Recieved 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

What a beauty, 9+ yo and and only 2200 miles. The actual sale price would be interesting, on the heels
of the C8 launch.
222Z06 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Kurac (01-12-2019)
Old 10-01-2018, 08:24 PM
  #4  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Torchsport View Post
Beautiful car. Well done on the care you've put into this sweet ZR1.
i just wish I wasn't so afraid of owning a black vehicle.
Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. I have spent much efforts preparing the paint surface and layering the Zaino paint protection system with ease of maintenance as the end goal. I use Z6 for general detailing and Z8 at the shows. This car deserves the next pride of ownership home.

Last edited by 638HP; 10-01-2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: spelling
638HP is offline  
Old 10-02-2018, 05:15 AM
  #5  
kutlow
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,095
Recieved 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 638HP View Post
Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. I have spent much efforts preparing the paint surface and layering the Zaino paint protection system with ease of maintenance as the end goal. I use Z6 for general detailing and Z8 at the shows. This car deserves the next pride of ownership home.
wow, you can tell you really babied this car. This is how I am. The documentation is second to none. Very well done. Bump this beauty.
kutlow is offline  
Old 10-03-2018, 12:09 AM
  #6  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by kutlow View Post
wow, you can tell you really babied this car. This is how I am. The documentation is second to none. Very well done. Bump this beauty.
Your kind words are appreciated.
638HP is offline  
Old 10-03-2018, 01:00 PM
  #7  
ShagVette
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Aug 1999
Location: South East
Posts: 2,463
Recieved 216 Likes on 123 Posts
Default

Probably couldn't find a more mint one for sale!
ShagVette is online now  
Old 10-16-2018, 09:17 PM
  #8  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

ttt
638HP is offline  
Old 11-18-2018, 05:18 PM
  #9  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

bump
638HP is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 12:14 AM
  #10  
duanesZ06
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
duanesZ06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2017
Location: Huntsville Alabama
Posts: 322
Recieved 124 Likes on 97 Posts
Default

Super nice car
duanesZ06 is offline  
Old 11-22-2018, 12:41 AM
  #11  
BLEKVET
CF Senior Member
 
BLEKVET's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2010
Location: NAW-LINS
Posts: 1,628
Recieved 150 Likes on 117 Posts
Default

Love black! Love Zaino! Sweet Z. Beautiful car, Op.
BLEKVET is offline  
Old 11-22-2018, 09:25 AM
  #12  
Fhluger01
CF Member
 
Member Since: May 2013
Location: Oshkosh WI
Posts: 74
Recieved 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Bump for fellow Wisconsinite, I am in Oshkosh. Beautiful car and much respect for someone that keeps it looking top notch, I am the same way. Trade me for my C7 vert!
Fhluger01 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
638HP (11-24-2018)
Old 11-24-2018, 01:19 PM
  #13  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

Your kind words are appreciated. Thank you.
638HP is offline  
Old 11-24-2018, 05:06 PM
  #14  
blackvetterzo6
CF Senior Member
 
blackvetterzo6's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2006
Location: DES PLAINES IL
Posts: 3,914
Recieved 66 Likes on 54 Posts
Default

TTT,price the car for the market and it might sell.Sweet car, but if you really want it gone, you need a major adjustment with numbers.
blackvetterzo6 is offline  
Old 11-25-2018, 12:01 PM
  #15  
Rhett Loveday
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Rhett Loveday's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2012
Location: Corpus Christi Texas
Posts: 655
Recieved 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default

What is the last 4 digits of the vin? Who built the LS9?
Rhett Loveday is offline  
Old 11-25-2018, 09:16 PM
  #16  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

Last 4-digits of VIN: 0663
LS9 Builder: Richard McBride
638HP is offline  
Old 11-29-2018, 01:09 PM
  #17  
RidgeRunner0207
CF Senior Member
 
RidgeRunner0207's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2014
Location: Charleston South Carolina
Posts: 411
Recieved 59 Likes on 38 Posts
Default

BUMP FOR A CLEAN ZR1

My suggestion is to drive it, enjoy it, good luck with the sale
RidgeRunner0207 is offline  
Old 12-22-2018, 11:18 AM
  #18  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

ttt
638HP is offline  
Old 12-30-2018, 04:40 PM
  #19  
638HP
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Milwaukee WI
Posts: 585
Recieved 70 Likes on 31 Posts
Default

bump
638HP is offline  
Old 01-02-2019, 07:03 PM
  #20  
Boba Fett
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Boba Fett's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2011
Location: Shits Creek NY
Posts: 10,247
Recieved 429 Likes on 315 Posts
Default

lotta crooked pictures on that wall....
beautiful car, GLWS
Boba Fett is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: F/S: 2009 Corvette ZR1, black on ebony, 3ZR, chrome wheels, 2260 one owner miles


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.