Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2007 Coupe z51 for sale CHEAP C6 REBUILT TITLE AND A STORY

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 01:00 AM
07z51
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Coupe z51 for sale CHEAP C6 REBUILT TITLE AND A STORY

I have a 2007 corvette z51 package (f55) for sale. 53000 miles. Car has z06 replicas tires have 5k miles on them, New shocks, Straight pipes (have stock exhaust), B&M short throw shifter. Cold air intake (have stock intake), new starter, Alternator, BRAND NEW upgraged brakes 500 miles ago with hawk pads. Ive owned the car for 3 years I purchased with a REBUILT TITLE from an owner of a body shop. Car needed some odds and ends but overall for a rebuilt car it was in great shape. over the three years ive owned it the car has been great.

I was moving the car to a family members garage during a storm since my garage spots were taken (bought a new shelby). There were flooded streets everywhere and a cop waived me through a puddle following a jetta I had no where to and saw the jetta go through. Figured I would be fine. Long story short something got wet and now there are electrical issues, Car is not hydrolocked and water did not get into the exhaust. However there are definitely some electrical issues to sort out. I want to keep the car and turn into a track car as it is the perfect candidate but I might have to get divorced to do so. Car is located in Massachusetts and will be sold as is.

Please don't light me up with how i am a moron for driving in the rain and shouldn't have driven through a puddle, I get it. Car had a rebuilt title previously from a front end collision which I believe was in 2010. Car has been on the road until this incident a few weeks ago.

It is what it is a cheap c6 for someone looking for a project.

Feel free to call or text me with questions 508-404-8124

$10,000 takes it.

Old 10-20-2018, 11:19 PM
Buzinsmd
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Does it run? What problems are you having? Hows the car otherwise, paint, interier?
Old 10-20-2018, 11:21 PM
Buzinsmd
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

How high did the water get?
Old 10-21-2018, 04:22 PM
07z51
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Water didn’t even get inside the water lever definitely didn’t get high.

The car car was running and driving and would take a jump about a week ago but i think there is a drain somewhere on the battery. Start and off button is reversed I’m going to take a look at it tomorow and see if that is why my mechanic can’t get it started.

overall the car is in good shape.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:49 AM
BackInBlack05
Pro

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

With where the computer is located, it or connectors likely got wet.

Get notified of new replies

To 2007 Coupe z51 for sale CHEAP C6 REBUILT TITLE AND A STORY

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Coupe z51 for sale CHEAP C6 REBUILT TITLE AND A STORY