Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2006 Corvette in Iowa - Cam / Nitrous 6 speed - 10 second daily

Old 10-11-2018, 01:07 PM
RlySlow
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2006 Corvette in Iowa - Cam / Nitrous 6 speed - 10 second daily

Only considering selling because a buddy has offered me my old '14 coyote /w a blower with 7k miles back to me that I sold due to some financial issues at the time for the same 26k I gave it to him for, and as much as I love the vette I think I'd rather have the coyote back now that I'm in a good situation again and I just paid off this car. I don't need to sell the vette obviously, as it's nice not having payments - but I'm just going to throw it out there even though it's probably wrong time of year.

Details:
First things first - it's a rebuilt title. If that scares you then move on to the next ad. Car was damaged on right side from striking a DOT beam. Was repaired well and you'd never know seeing or driving it. This happened at 29k miles. Has 57k miles now.

Car has been a best of 10.81@131mph on 75shot in '500 DA. Now is on 100shot - has not seen 1/4 mile in a good DA on the 100 shot. Has been 6.9@103 in the 1/8th on the 100 shot in fair DA a couple weeks ago.

It's a 2006 6 speed so has the LS2/T56 combo. Trans shifts super smooth driving around and at high RPM. No bad noises from diff or anything, car is in great mechanical shape.
All mods done at 43k miles 2 years ago.
Haltech Intake
Texas Speed Longtube Headers
Texas Speed X-Pipe
SLP LM1 Axleback
BTR Stage 3 Cam
BTR .660 Valvesprings
BTR 7.4" Pushrods
Monster Stage 3 Clutch was fresh this year.
LNC-2000 Two Step/timing retarder
NOS Sniper Kit on a 100shot.
NOS Window Switch
NOS Bottleheater
Kenne Bell Boostapump
Tuned by JP on 91 pump gas.
Ran on BR7EF plugs.

Z06 replica wheels with great condition tires, factory 18"/19" wheel sizes.

Car is very loud with the SLM LM1. If you don't like it loud I still have the factory axleback with gutted mufflers that was very tame and quiet but sounded great at idle and WOT. They'll come with the car.

Still has cold A/C, hot heat, all power options work great.
Sony Double Din Touch Screen stereo.
Targa top does not leak.
Was an Arkansas car until I got it.

Exterior is in great overall shape. Does have a few minor blemishes as it you'd expect as it has been a fair weather daily driver for me. Some small paint chips/scuffs, you can faintly see where I repaired a chip in the windshield, there is a tiny crack in the wheel well on drivers fender, etc - It's not a show car but it looks great overall.
Car runs and shifts great and is just a blast to drive and gets a ton of compliments on its looks and sound.
I have probably made 15-20 passes at the track with it. Been through 3 10lb bottles of nitrous with 6 degrees of timing pulled and a safe "rich" tune. Car runs great definitely has more left on the table if you wanted but I enjoy just knowing it's a pretty safe setup as it is. Obviously it isn't just used for church driving on sundays but it has been well maintained. Before last track day I just changed out the trans fluid with fresh Redline D4 ATF.

Do not need to sell the car at all. I actually have an A&A V3 T-trim blower kit /w alky meth / injectors / ATI balancer / EPP Brutespeed Blower cam / all new cam hardware / etc - everything ready to install that I'm waiting til winter. All in all I have about $4500 in the blower setup and new cam and all hardware/fluids. I'd sell the car and the blower setup for a package deal price of $21,000. I will not separate the blower stuff unless I sell the car first.

It's a great drivers car, I'd drive it absolutely anywhere and I do. My work commute is about 70 miles daily and lately I've been driving it nearly every day that it has been nice. I will drive it until snow falls.

Price is $17,500 FIRM. $17,200 if I keep the nitrous setup. FIRM. $21,000 and you can have everything - the A&A V3 T-trim blower kit, injectors, ATI balancer, EPP Blower Cam, meth kit, all install hardware/gaskets/fluids I have waiting and also you can keep the nitrous. Sorry just not interested in budging on the price - that's what the car is worth to me and what it'll take for me to let it go as I do really enjoy it.
Like I said I know I'm in the wrong time of year but just throwing it out there, if nothing else I'll start the new cam/blower install in a month and I'll unlist it.

Title in hand in my name - no lien on it. No games.
Cash or cashiers check only

Idle video & Best 1/8th pass to date

Attachment 48347520
Name:  kS6pHMP.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  1.61 MB
Name:  DHtxGlD.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  620.4 KB
Name:  ur6eLvO.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  556.7 KB
Name:  hFtGPaN.jpg
Size:  249.6 KB
Name:  9ryQQGE.jpg
Size:  599.0 KB
Name:  eaZeLjM.jpg
Size:  1.10 MB
Name:  Tyygv2Z.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  530.9 KB
Name:  Gj77a8h.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  657.8 KB
Name:  slPBK4n.jpg
Size:  816.0 KB
Name:  ZxVJSio.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  1.11 MB
Name:  oVjgXOf.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  2.30 MB
Name:  Cmpl6b0.jpg
Size:  1.08 MB
Name:  v8h2qWA.jpg
Size:  702.1 KB
Name:  wds7OO5.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  862.8 KB
Name:  C4qR14x.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  538.3 KB
Name:  Z1NRHz7.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  1.05 MB
Name:  59hVsc7.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  1.88 MB
Name:  lOSVGqJ.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  552.4 KB

Last edited by RlySlow; 10-11-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Nytehawk
Instructor

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

I'm looking for a car closer to stock, but I have to say this beast is awesome, and a great looking value.

Where in IA? Glad to see another eligible 'vette around.

GLWS!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2006 Corvette in Iowa - Cam / Nitrous 6 speed - 10 second daily