Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: Road Race roller for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 12:10 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Default Road Race roller for sale

This is my personal car but right before getting it out on track an 08 Z06 came my way that I couldn't resist. So up for sale is this C6 looking roller, it's actually a C5 frame, the body panels are C6. Note this is not a street car and never will be again, it's a gutted- caged race car. Total weight being in the 2700# area. Perfect for a racer or cheap enough for the weekend HPDE guy that does not want to beat up his streetcar on track.

Includes;
Pfadt spherical bearings on all control arms and rear shock mounts, never been on track. ($2,000)
Pfadt sway bars front and back
Pfadt coil overs, older but have never been on track.
Fire suppression system
Full cage with Nascar door bars
rear wing, but it does need to be supported better, it's just bolted to the deck now.
C6Z06 brakes, Z06 rims with nearly new Michelin Pilot sports
Dewitts radiator
rear mounted battery box, 2 Batt shut off switches
Window net although a bit sun fadded
Bride seat
We installed an ABS system from a 2002 Z06 in the left rear cubby with all new brake lines. Car runs off a C5 PCM.
The dashboard

is just a fiberglass shell to hold gauges
Sparco removable steering wheel
The car had a side exhaust thus the hole by the passenger door, I was just going to rivet a piece of aluminum there and go. The trunk hole was from a fuel cell, but it didn't have a bladder so I was going to replace it.
Comes with a T-56 diff, axles and TQ tube from an 06 C6Z

This can either be sold outright or we can basically dollar menu it if you want us to put a drive train in it for you.

ASKING PRICE $10,000

Quick Reply: FS: Road Race roller for sale