Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: C6 2008+ LT2 or LT3 With Automatic

 
Old 01-29-2019, 10:28 PM
  #1  
JohnnieUtah
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
JohnnieUtah's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2016
Location: Ogden Utah
Posts: 422
Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts
Default C6 2008+... LT2 or LT3 With Automatic

Hoping to find one with low mileage in Utah or any of the states around it including California. Would like a 3LT but will consider 2LT as well. Colors interested in are: Jetstream Blue, or Crystal Red. Interior must be black or two-tone with titanium. The paint must be chip free and no dings or dents or prior accidents. I want to show this car. PM me if you have something you want to sell and give a great home. Oh and must be a hardtop.

Last edited by JohnnieUtah; 02-01-2019 at 08:34 PM.
JohnnieUtah is offline  
Old 02-08-2019, 11:35 PM
  #2  
JMBrooks61
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2018
Location: Palm Springs CA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I've got a 2009 C6/T3LT/orch Red/Auto/Black Interior/2nd owner/no paint work or dings/ no mods/37K/Heads up Display/NPP exhaust/factory Bluetooth. Palm Springs CA

Jay - Gonna put on market in next month or so. Would be willing to sell now though.
JMBrooks61 is offline  
Old 02-09-2019, 12:38 AM
  #3  
JohnnieUtah
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
JohnnieUtah's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2016
Location: Ogden Utah
Posts: 422
Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JMBrooks61 View Post
I've got a 2009 C6/T3LT/orch Red/Auto/Black Interior/2nd owner/no paint work or dings/ no mods/37K/Heads up Display/NPP exhaust/factory Bluetooth. Palm Springs CA

Jay - Gonna put on market in next month or so. Would be willing to sell now though.
Thanks for letting me know Jay. I know its probably gorgeous but I really want to find a Crystal Red one. Thanks and GLWS.
JohnnieUtah is offline  
Old 02-10-2019, 08:52 PM
  #4  
BJ67
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2012
Location: SUFFIELD CONNECTICUT
Posts: 1,739
Thanked 156 Times in 128 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JohnnieUtah View Post
Hoping to find one with low mileage in Utah or any of the states around it including California. Would like a 3LT but will consider 2LT as well. Colors interested in are: Jetstream Blue, or Crystal Red. Interior must be black or two-tone with titanium. The paint must be chip free and no dings or dents or prior accidents. I want to show this car. PM me if you have something you want to sell and give a great home. Oh and must be a hardtop.

Too bad I wasnt on the west coast. All original paint on this car, 2010 JSB ,3LT, NPP, AUTO TRANS, PLATINUM /BLACK INSIDE 48 K MILES, NEW CONTINENTAL'S TIRES (NON RUN FLATS). CLEAN AUTO CHECK HISTORY, NEVER HIT, NO PAINTWORK EVER, BONE STOCK. 25K




BJ67 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BJ67 For This Useful Post:
JohnnieUtah (02-10-2019)
Old 02-10-2019, 09:58 PM
  #5  
JohnnieUtah
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
JohnnieUtah's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2016
Location: Ogden Utah
Posts: 422
Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Oh my heck, that is beautiful BJ67. I wish you were in the West as well. That platinum interior sure pops but keeping it clean might be
another story.

Last edited by JohnnieUtah; 02-10-2019 at 09:58 PM.
JohnnieUtah is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 10:01 AM
  #6  
BJ67
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2012
Location: SUFFIELD CONNECTICUT
Posts: 1,739
Thanked 156 Times in 128 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JohnnieUtah View Post
Oh my heck, that is beautiful BJ67. I wish you were in the West as well. That platinum interior sure pops but keeping it clean might be
another story.

And it has the Magnetic ride control. BTW, platinum is easier to maintain versus black and doesnt show wear as easily. Platinum also reflects heat. Thank you for the comment, JSB has been a favorite color of mine from day one.
BJ67 is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 10:07 AM
  #7  
BJ67
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2012
Location: SUFFIELD CONNECTICUT
Posts: 1,739
Thanked 156 Times in 128 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JohnnieUtah View Post
Oh my heck, that is beautiful BJ67. I wish you were in the West as well. That platinum interior sure pops but keeping it clean might be
another story.
I can put up some money for shipping if you ever consider this car.
BJ67 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BJ67 For This Useful Post:
JohnnieUtah (02-12-2019)
Old 02-16-2019, 09:02 PM
  #8  
JohnnieUtah
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
JohnnieUtah's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2016
Location: Ogden Utah
Posts: 422
Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Still on a mission to find a C6. First choice CRM. Second choice JSB.
JohnnieUtah is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: C6 2008+ LT2 or LT3 With Automatic


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.