Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2009 blade silver ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 05:37 PM
Fire28
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2009 blade silver ZR1 3ZR

Price dropped to $49.9k!

Will throw in the drag racing wheel/tire set for the rear for a price of $49.9k. Brand new setup, clears the carbon ceramic brakes, and matches the OEM front wheels very well. 325 width Mickey Thompson ET Street R's on Apex 18x12's. $1800 value. A number of OEM parts come with the car.

Price with OEM wheels only: $49,500.

Description and details below photos:

MGW flat-stick race-spec shift with Apsis custom deluxe alcantara shift boot and Kenwood radio head unit

I've decided to go ahead and sell my ZR1. I'm anxious to get into some new hobbies and need to sell the car and put that money toward different things (one of those things being motorcycles). I hate to let this car go, but I'd rather save that money and put it toward the bike scene for now. I'm anxious to get it sold, but I'm also very reluctant to sell because I enjoy it so much. It is, by far, the greatest and most fun car that I've ever owned. A bittersweet situation for sure.

The car has 63k miles and is located in oklahoma. Clean title, clean carfax, never damaged at all. No squeaks, no rattles, just a great sounding LS9. Bought the car at 54k miles awhile back from a friend of mine. I'm not usually the type to buy a car with over 30k miles, but knowing the previous owner, I knew how much the car has been babied for those miles and it shows in the condition of the car. It has always been kept in a climate controlled garage. Has never seen salty winter roads in its life. A/C blows ice cold and heater works just as great. For any potential buyers who would like to have the car inspected before purchase, feel free to set up a pre-purchase inspection (as long as buyer is paying for it anyway lol).

The has a bit of a "sleeper" styled set of modifications done to it. Made to keep the car looking and sounding completely stock.. while adding a good amount of horsepower. I have recently swapped to borla axlebacks which makes it sound a "bit" less stock though.

The car makes 665rwhp on the 91-93 tune and 720rwhp on e85 currently. I have dyno sheets to show for it. A ported LPE snout, 102mm throttle body, Kong 5 inch intake, and Kong blower lid air divider will unlock the car's full potential as a stock heads/cam car and bring the power output up to a minimum of 800whp on e85 (Kong Performance has proven this with many ZR1's already and even made over 840whp blower only on stock heads/cam).

Power Modifications:
- Kooks 1 7/8inch headers (along with header wrap to help keep underhood temps down)
- Kooks offroad x pipe
- Borla axleback mufflers
- Monster triple disc clutch
- 850 injectors for e85 fuel
- ported LS9 supercharger
- ported stock snout
- 93mm ported throttle body
- 3.25 griptec upper pulley
- reinforced intercooler bricks
-can add a k&n carbon fiber cold air intake system if buyer wants to pay a bit more (adds more power and gives the blower an audible whine which I love. It sounds amazing. Using stock intake for now).

Exterior modifications:

- Ceramic Pro 9H coating was applied to all of the paint. No swirls in the paint whatsoever. Best thing about this car and should be done to every car out there!
- XPEL protective film has been applied to all carbon fiber pieces, the front end of the car, and the hood to protect against rock chips. Only paint flaw on the car is on the rear decklid and is minimal (small enough that you wont see it until its pointed out).

Other modifications:
- Kenwood aftermarket radio head unit (have OEM one also which will come with the car)
- custom made alcantara shifter and ebrake boots
- MGW flat stick race-spec shifter (factory shifter and **** comes with it also)
- Lowered a bit on stock bolts. Factory magride fully functional and working great

Asking $49k for the car. If anyone is interested or would like any further info or photos, feel free to PM me!

Last edited by Fire28; 06-24-2019 at 12:50 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:30 PM
C0rvetteFan
Pro

Received 94 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Fire28
Testing the waters out for selling my 2009 ZR1. I love this car and enjoy it like crazy but I currently have a few opportunities to buy something a little different (and very special to me) if I do go ahead and sell my ZR1.

The car has 60k miles and is located in oklahoma. Bought the car at 54k miles awhile back from a guy I know personally. I'm not usually the type to buy a car with over 20k miles, but knowing the previous owner, I knew how much the car has been babied for those miles and it shows in the condition of the car. It has always been garage kept and rarely wet in its life.

The has a bit of a "sleeper" styled set of modifications done to it. Made to keep the car looking and sounding completely stock.. while adding a good amount of horsepower. I have recently swapped to borla axlebacks which makes it sound a "bit" less stock though.

The car makes 660whp on 91 pump gas and over 700 on e85 currently. I have dyno sheets to show for it.

Power Modifications:
- Kooks 1 7/8inch headers
- Kooks offroad x pipe
- Borla atak axlebacks
- Monster triple disc clutch
- 850 injectors running e85
- ported LS9 supercharger
- ported stock snout
- 93mm ported throttle body
- 3.25 griptec upper pulley
- reinforced intercooler bricks
- Blower rebuild (all bearings replaced) performed at the time all other work was done. Many LS9's have been known to have bearings go out within the first 50k miles so we wanted to be sure we had no issues in the future. One locked bearing can equal one ruined supercharger or One ruined LS9

Exterior modifications:
- Fully wet sanded to remove all factory orange peel in the paint
- Re-clearcoated since so much was taken off in the wet sanding process
- Once perfected, Ceramic Pro 9H coating was applied to all the paint and the wheels to make the paint really pop under the sun and keep it protected. No swirls in the paint whatsoever. Best thing about this car and should be done to every car out there!
- XPEL protective film has been applied to all carbon fiber pieces, the front end of the car, and the hood to protect against rock chips. Only paint flaw on the car is on the rear decklid and is minimal.

Other modifications:
- Kenwood aftermarket radio head unit (have stock one also)
- custom made alcantara shifter and ebrake boots
- MGW flat stick race-spec shifter
- Lowered a bit on stock bolts. Factory magride fully functional and working great

Asking $54k for the car. With the costly amount of work put into the paint, along with the amazing results, I feel like this is a fair price for the car. If anyone is interested or would like any further info or photos, feel free to PM me!

Wow! Beautiful vehicle. GLWS
Old 03-20-2019, 12:36 AM
Fire28
Advanced

Thank you! If I find a buyer, it will be hard to let this one go! I love everything about this car. But since I have an amazing opportunity to buy a certain car for sale out there right now, I may go ahead and let her go!
Old 03-20-2019, 10:52 AM
pjazz
Melting Slicks

Received 161 Likes on 124 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C6 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Beautiful car GLWS.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:59 AM
roastin300
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank you! If I find a buyer, it will be hard to let this one go! I love everything about this car. But since I have an amazing opportunity to buy a certain car for sale out there right now, I may go ahead and let her go!
Whats the new certain car???
Old 03-20-2019, 06:26 PM
Fire28
Advanced

Originally Posted by roastin300
Whats the new certain car???
Ever since I sold my boss 302 (pretty heavily modified. They're nothing too special in stock form) I have wanted another one, but a 2013 Laguna Seca model this time around. Have found one for sale at an awesome price with all of the same modifications as my old one, plus a large amount more I had planned on if I ever buy another one. All done properly and will the best of the best options out there. Very rare to find a modified car done properly. So if a buyer happens to come around for my ZR1, I'll go ahead and sell to make the switch. The big purchase will be coming up in the next 2 or 3 years. That is the one I am REALLY looking forward to
Old 03-20-2019, 07:43 PM
JMCZ06
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OKC or what city?
Old 03-20-2019, 07:52 PM
Fire28
Advanced

Originally Posted by JMCZ06
OKC or what city?
Close to OKC. Edmond
Old 03-22-2019, 02:59 PM
ZR1 136
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts

Nice ZR1. Is it registered on the ZR1 registry? Not many museum deliveries for ZR1's. What serial number is it? Who built the LS9? I have '09 #136 GLWS

https://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...stry/index.php
Old 03-22-2019, 10:49 PM
Fire28
Advanced

Originally Posted by Rhett Loveday
Nice ZR1. Is it registered on the ZR1 registry? Not many museum deliveries for ZR1's. What serial number is it? Who built the LS9? I have '09 #136 GLWS

https://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...stry/index.php
#511! Yes she is registered but I do need to update it. Still registered under a dealerships name as the owner and for sale. I forget who built the LS9. I'll have to check and see on the papers.
The following users liked this post:
ZR1 136 (03-23-2019)
Old 03-23-2019, 05:58 PM
ZR1 136
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Its under the supercharger cover, I don't think it is listed on the build sheet.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:25 PM
Fire28
Advanced

Originally Posted by Rhett Loveday

Its under the supercharger cover, I don't think it is listed on the build sheet.
Ah yes I forgot I could simply look under the engine cover. Completely forgot haha. It is also listed on one of the sheets I have from the museum delivery papers. When I get a chance later tonight, I'll have a look and see.

Does the particular engine builder matter on these cars? Any particular issues associated with any of the names who built them or anything of the sort?
Old 03-23-2019, 08:45 PM
ZR1 136
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Nope I don't think one is better than the other. Some have built a lot of LS9's some people just built only one. There is a sticky above that lists engine builders. The ZR1 registry has probably all the names, but might be missing a builder or two.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:00 AM
Fire28
Advanced

Ah I got you. Good to know!
Old 03-24-2019, 05:27 PM
sweezer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful
Old 03-27-2019, 11:33 AM
Function Racer
Racer

Received 200 Likes on 107 Posts

Can I ask how much the re-clearing cost? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to advertise or clutter the thread. Figured I'd pop it in here for a free bump. GLWS!
Old 04-02-2019, 12:04 AM
Fire28
Advanced

Bumping anddd dropping price a bit.

Coming down to $53,000 on the price of the car. Still not in a big rush to sell, but there are some things I have my eye on.. along with wanting to open up more money in my budget.

Get notified of new replies

To 2009 blade silver ZR1

Old 04-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Fire28
Advanced

Bump.

May be willing to negotiate a bit on price for any serious buyers out there. Feel free to PM me or shoot an email my way at Wfire2828@aol.com.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:55 PM
C0rvetteFan
Pro

Received 94 Likes on 90 Posts

Bumping anddd dropping price a bit.

Coming down to $53,000 on the price of the car. Still not in a big rush to sell, but there are some things I have my eye on.. along with wanting to open up more money in my budget.
Good deal, wish I could buy it!!
Old 04-06-2019, 06:59 AM
Scarlett-73
Burning Brakes

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts

Wow, Spectacular car! GLWS!!

Quick Reply: FS: 2009 blade silver ZR1