Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: 2009 Base 3LT Package - Trade for Auto

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Ryan Earley
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Base 3LT Package - Trade for Auto

Hello Everyone,
So I absolutely love my 09 Vette that i just bought 3 months ago from Les Stanford in Dearborn, MI however my wife is hating the Stick. Since having our baby she becomes very nauseous anytime the car jerks even a tad bit. Also she now decided she wants to drive it some and gets nervous driving in the city. The car was purchased for $24,000. Below are some pics and some of the parts that are installed. I would love to trade for any 08 or newer automatic with cash on either side, depending on the car.

62,000 Miles - 3LT Package that includes Heated Seats, memory Seats, Heads Up Display, power telescoping steering wheel. I paid $23,800 and since installed the below parts.

I installed an MGW Short Throw Shifter which if you haven't done so already, this is a MUST install. It's amazing.

Also had a Pioneer touch screen (MVH-1400NEX) professionally installed.

Fresh 35% tint all the way around.

Wrapped the top black and also ZR1 style spolier and sideskirts. Can be undone easily as I liked the Black/Silver theme but wasn't sure I was going to change my mind and make it all silver.

Tires are in good shape, at least 10-15k miles left on them.

Car runs perfect, absolutely nothing wrong with it. ** Just hoping someone maybe is wanting to trade their Auto for this manual **. Me personally, I prefer the manual but you know what they say.. Happy wife, happy life!
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: WTT: 2009 Base 3LT Package - Trade for Auto