Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: James Bond V12 Vanquish (Die Another Day) for ZR1 & cash (or z06 and $$$)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 11:30 AM
GCBC
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default James Bond V12 Vanquish (Die Another Day) for ZR1 & cash (or z06 and $$$)

CALLS OR TEXT ONLY, do not pm me. 412.400.6900

Looking to trade for a new Z06 if a dealer sees this or your C6 ZR1 plus some cash on your end. If your looking to add a collectible to your garage then I would accept just 87k for it to move it quickly which puts it at cheapest paintwork free vanquish in usa. Happy to ship overseas where it is a 130k+ usd car.

Absolutely immaculate James Bond Die another day scheme v12 vanquish 10,804miles. Very fast, very smooth, the ultimate gentleman's supercar! NO PAINT WORK or any stories besides fun ones. 100% hand built in Newport Pagnell factory with lots of exotic carbon fiber, magnesium etc its ints frame and bodywork. Car is more akin to modern day mclarens in build conduction and materials than anything else. Absolute last of an era and voted "best looking car ever made period" by multiple sources since its inception by Ian Callum.As an ex pro racer who has owned just about everything worth owning (pre 2012) I can truly say this car ticks ALL the boxes... drop dead gorgeous, sound investment, fast, comfortable, sound that is out of this world, always a major conversation piece, class and respect that just isn't there with an Italian car (this car won't offend your clients but engage them!) Fresh tires and fluids approx 700 miles ago she is ready to play or show! Happy to ship enclosed with your choice of carrier or one of the guys I've used. Also happy to provide additional pics and videos before shipping. Clean clear PA title in hand for easy transaction. Washington PA 15301 anytime for viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELxy6wXjHWQ

Last edited by GCBC; 07-08-2019 at 12:14 PM.
Old 06-30-2019, 11:41 PM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default miles?

miles on your car?
Old 07-01-2019, 11:39 AM
GCBC
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirk Miller
miles on your car?
Whoops, 10.804

Last edited by GCBC; 07-08-2019 at 08:31 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To James Bond V12 Vanquish (Die Another Day) for ZR1 & cash (or z06 and $$$)

Quick Reply: WTT: James Bond V12 Vanquish (Die Another Day) for ZR1 & cash (or z06 and $$$)