Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: C6 Convertible Manual low miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Columbia2004
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default C6 Convertible Manual low miles

Hi all. Looking to buy a low low mile c6 convertible. Looking for under 30k miles but preferably under 20k miles. Must be manual transmission. Looking for a garage queen. Prefer 2lt and 3lt trims.

Colors:

victory red with black interior
torch red with black interior
white with black interior
yellow with black interior
Inferno orange with black or tan

can be standard convertible, or grand sport convertible. Cash in hand.

Have an 06 victory red 3lt z51 automatic with black interior with 52k miles on it I’m willing to trade if someone is looking for an automatic. Car is in excellent condition. I’m very particular. Has a few upgrades such as borla exhaust, factory spoiler, ati harmonic balancer, has just had all 50k services done including transmission filter and flush. Also has brand new headlight lenses. Have pics upon request.

Wanted manual from the start but got automatic so wife could drive the car. After 2.5 years she hasn’t driven once so I’m getting what I want.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:00 PM
449er
Race Director

Received 4,689 Likes on 2,988 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Originally Posted by Columbia2004
Hi all. Looking to buy a low low mile c6 convertible. Looking for under 30k miles but preferably under 20k miles. Must be manual transmission. Looking for a garage queen. Prefer 2lt and 3lt trims.

Colors:

victory red with black interior
torch red with black interior
white with black interior
yellow with black interior
Inferno orange with black or tan

can be standard convertible, or grand sport convertible. Cash in hand.

Have an 06 victory red 3lt z51 automatic with black interior with 52k miles on it I’m willing to trade if someone is looking for an automatic. Car is in excellent condition. I’m very particular. Has a few upgrades such as borla exhaust, factory spoiler, ati harmonic balancer, has just had all 50k services done including transmission filter and flush. Also has brand new headlight lenses. Have pics upon request.

Wanted manual from the start but got automatic so wife could drive the car. After 2.5 years she hasn’t driven once so I’m getting what I want.
Lol, That's the way to stand up for your rights!
Old 07-11-2019, 09:25 PM
Corvettepower11
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Name:  photo60.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  1.07 MB

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Convertible Manual low miles

Quick Reply: WTB: C6 Convertible Manual low miles