Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: MUST GO SOON MUSEUM QUALITY 1283 miles '09 VY Z06 EVERY OPTION BONE STOCK+ EXTRA

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 08:11 PM
Superrobert704
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MUST GO SOON MUSEUM QUALITY 1283 miles '09 VY Z06 EVERY OPTION BONE STOCK+ EXTRA

Hello everyone! It is with a heavy heart that I am selling my 2009 z06 with every single option checked off due to wanting to help out my family with health problems, and just getting them back on track. You only get one set of parents, and I just couldn't live with myself if something happened to them, and I was in a position to help out and did nothing. I am 25 years old and have worked 2/3 jobs at a time along with paying my way through college and now business school, just to make this dream come true for me, but alas, it is not to be at this point in time. I purchased this car the day before thanksgiving 2017 with 370 ORIGINAL MILES from this guy Ricky in North Carolina, the whole time I was thinking NO WAY is this possible this is just too good to be true. I am greeted at the local bank where we agreed to meet up by his wife, who cheerfully informs me how happy she is for Ricky to finally be selling this car. I asked her why such low mileage? She said "Well, he wanted to keep it as a collector's car, and HE EVEN LET ME SIT IN THE PASSENGER'S SEAT ONCE!!!" (It took A LOT of effort not to completely burst at the seams with that comment). This car comes with all the extras, a gorgeous z06 themed tinted license plate cover, rear hatch cargo cover, z06 floor mats, z06 branded door sills, custom 427 badging on the hood AND the valve covers. PLUS THE UNSEALED ORIGINAL owner's manuals (both '09 AND 08 for some reason) PLUS a LAMINATED ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER. I also have painstakingly acquired magazines including the ORIGINAL CAR AND DRIVER z06 front page feature. This car has a very well documented pedigree, and I really thought I was going to keep it forever basically.

The WHOPPING (LOL) addition in mileage comes from EXCLUSIVELY from the trip from North Carolina to Miami where the RPMs never exceeded 3100 (I went paranoid freakazoid mode about the whole valve drop issues) so it was babied the entire ride back, LITERALLY. This car is kept on a tender in a GREAT/SECURE building , and washed/waxed monthly. When you will look at the pictures of the rotors/wheels you will UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY what I mean by METICULOUSLY! There is not a single chip/ding/dent/scratch on this entire car. The ORIGINAL TIRES are still on there, looking brand new, so you know this is completely UNMOLESTED, and essentially BRAND NEW CONDITION. If you are a collector, it just doesn't get better than this!

First one to offer 48k gets it.

Quick Reply: FS: MUST GO SOON MUSEUM QUALITY 1283 miles '09 VY Z06 EVERY OPTION BONE STOCK+ EXTRA