Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Any good dealerships taking orders at MSRP in Northern CA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 06:09 PM
nchez11
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any good dealerships taking orders at MSRP in Northern CA?

The last corvette I bought was a 2002 ZO6. I actually flew to Las Vegas to buy it and drove it home because the dealers in California were still trying to get 5k+ over sticker. They thought the car should get a premium long after the rest of the country was discounting them. Net result? Lot's of people simply bought from out of state. The smog process and liscensing was simple. Anyhow, is there any good dealerships in Northern Ca that will take orders at MSRP on the new C6? I've called a couple dealerships and some sales people told me come on down and they'll get me one next month (typical crusty old bait and switch). When are American brand dealerships going to bring their sales tactics up to current? Ever go to a benz dealership or Lexus? Much cooler.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:56 PM
dicklong
4th Gear

Default Re: Any good dealerships taking orders at MSRP in Northern CA? (nchez11)

The chevy dealerships in Bayarea are going through mergers and acquisitions, there are tons of vettes sitting in their lots idling, the salesmen are still hoping for a big fish to get caught, some of them still asking for the marked up price when you step in their lots. THEIR ads clearly stated 10k from Msrp. WHEN ASK, THE INFORMATION is not disclosed honestly, most of the vettes are bundled with CC3 and QF5 without the Z51 and G92, Go figure,
the sales didn't even know what a 1SB package is, I think they don't have a Vette buyer for a long time, so it does not ring a bell in their mind.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:15 AM
0Rick @ Les Stanford
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06
Default Re: Any good dealerships taking orders at MSRP in Northern CA? (dicklong)

I would be happy to take your order with no mark up on a C6. Just give me a call.:)
Old 03-10-2004, 02:58 PM
TRiley
Advanced

Default Re: Any good dealerships taking orders at MSRP in Northern CA? (Rick @ Les Stanford)

I will be glad to order your car for you and have it drop shipped to a dealer in Northern Ca for you at no additional charge.
Let ne know if this will work for you.

Thanks,
Mark Thomas
Tom Jumper Chevrolet
770-698-7725

:steering: :auto: :seeya

Get notified of new replies

To Any good dealerships taking orders at MSRP in Northern CA?

Quick Reply: Any good dealerships taking orders at MSRP in Northern CA?