C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

2009 orders UP TO $2500 BELOW SUPPLIER - No math games!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:26 PM
0corvetteconti @ EVS
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2009 orders UP TO $2500 BELOW SUPPLIER - No math games!

We at EVS are so thankful at the response we receive from all of you here online.

The addition of Greg as many of you know was a good one, I am so pleased on the outpouring support towards me, him and this store…you know why?! WE GET IT….and what I mean by that is, we understand the emotional part that you go through as a customer and that makes for such a more constructive conversation in your buying process.

We care about how the car is represented and you as our future customers, what we like to call, “Family Members” Greg and I cannot even begin to share all of the cool stories and purchase memories you have given us, but I’ll tell you this, it keeps us going!

We are in crazy times for Corvette sales, you have to be careful and trust the right people with your special order. Nobody keeps you more informed with the right information, right now than EVS Wisconsin. As a growing Top 10 Corvette national dealer, we can assist with your Corvette order.

Isn’t that the reason you are online to begin with, to order the right items from the right person at the lowest possible price?! You bet and understood on our end too. Why play games with an uninformed, non-compassionate dealer and then yet serve him up an opportunity with our price..”just to see” what “they” can do.
If “they” cannot assist you as we try to do everyday across the country and their initial price is not that of our initial price is ( no hassles, no games ) then who is REALLY trying to earn your business. …again; exactly why you folks are here and we appreciate each and every opportunity.

I will also remind you not to be fooled by math games…example, we have offered the best prices on 2009’s right up front and out of the gate, but some still questioned our pricing that we offered.
Take the math games that have been presented on this forum
A 2LT,NPP, MXO,Q9V COUPE
their price at a set price, then add this, subtract that and add this and that is your price …that formula on the car I mentioned above would put you at $47,159.10….no formula from us, just a nice aggressive fair discount for early out of the box orders would have been $46,695.95….on the same car…not thousands different as some would lead you to believe!

NOW IT JUST GETS BETTER FROM HERE.

Greg and I have done the math and looked at the numbers and going forward with customer Corvette orders with will continue to be EVS for LESS. We are looking to do volume and have a very systematic approach to this, we have incredible values on all Corvette Coupes, Convertibles and Z06 and the deals are real savings opportunities on your ordered Corvette and we’re looking to do all we can, volume rules!

UP TO $2500 REAL DOLLARS BELOW GM SUPPLIER…each package is a different price level, but I can assure you they are the best in the business and you’ll get your car too…another value story in itself. How many of you ordered from a really nice guy at a really nice price and NEVER got your Vette….not here, we know better and again working hard to make your purchase easier here online then spending 4 hours in the showroom.

With that said, again thank-you for your support, your understanding, your kindness and past , present and future business opportunities. If you are looking to order your Corvette, save time and money, buy for LESS at EVS! We know that this is an ever changing market, we want to be the guys you do business with! Also strongly consider a museum delivery, if you have never been….oh my, you are missing a little something there, try to fit it in!

Please allow us an opportunity to work with you…you may send an email to me directly-THANK-YOU!

CorvetteConti@evschevrolet.com or backup email corvetteconti@gmail.com

Reach our new Corvette assistant
CorvetteGreg@evschevrolet.com
Or call us anytime
1-800-657-0749 (CST)

AVAILABLE IN STOCK ITEMS TOO:

2008 Coupes HERE!
2008 Convertibles HERE!
2008 Z06’s HERE!
----------------------
2009 Coupes HERE!
2009 ConvertiblesHERE!
2009 Z06’s HERE!

Last edited by corvetteconti @ EVS; 06-23-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:26 AM
0corvetteconti @ EVS
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nobody understands the emotion part of this, the need for an easy transaction than, Greg, myslef and this store. Let's rock and do business folks!

Last edited by corvetteconti @ EVS; 06-25-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:35 AM
0corvettegreg1996
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even though the Corvette plant is entering their two week summer shutdown, Rick and I will still be accepting orders for priority placement. These orders will have an estimated delivery of late August.

EVS has been and will continue to be a leader in competative Corvette pricing plus you get the knowledge and experience of two true Corvette Enthusiasts. All Rick and I sell are Corvettes, so you won't have to wait for a response from us while we are selling a Cobalt or Silverado. We will give you an instant quote via phone, e-mail or PM.

It is what it is folks. If you want the best service, the best price and most of all the best Corvette buying experience, let EVS Chevrolet-Random Lake make it happen for you. Get out of the city and save at EVS Chevrolet!

Greg Sanders
EVS Chevrolet
800-657-0749
corvettegreg@evschevrolet.com

Last edited by corvettegreg1996; 07-03-2008 at 09:43 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2009 orders UP TO $2500 BELOW SUPPLIER - No math games!

Quick Reply: 2009 orders UP TO $2500 BELOW SUPPLIER - No math games!