C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

Major Announcement by Ken Fichtner – Protection Plans

Old 09-01-2016, 12:46 PM
DennyMenholtChev
Drifting

Received 250 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Major Announcement by Ken Fichtner – Protection Plans

The Fichtners are back! Protection Plan Sale to Celebrate!

I am pleased to announce that Dennis Fichtner has also joined the team at Denny Menholt Chevrolet!
Dennis handled Protection Plan sales for several years when I owned Fichtner Chevrolet in Laurel.
I was the original sponsoring dealer of the CorvetteForum and the first to offer Protection Plans, Corvettes, Parts and Accessories at a deep discount to Forum members.
A few years after assisting with the founding of the CorvetteForum, Dennis joined the team at Fichtner Chevrolet.
After I sold the dealership to Rimrock Chevrolet, the former employees left Fichtner Chevrolet.
I joined the team at Denny Menholt Chevrolet in Billings, MT. One of the largest Chevrolet dealerships in the Pacific Northwest.
Dennis is now a welcome member of the team.

In celebration of Dennis joining the team, my Protection Plan Sale has been extended!!

Now thru September 30, 2016.

Prices from GM on the Chevrolet,Buick, GMC, & Cadillac Plans (GMEPP) will be increasing soon.
We expected the increase today (9/1) but it looks like now prices will increase on 10/1.

Beat the price increase AND take advantage of our sale.
I am offering the plan at our discounted price LESS $250!!!
Sale ends on 9/30/16.

We are offering the lowest prices ever on the GMPP from Ally and the Protection Plans from GM(GMEPP).

We are offering the Protection Plans from GM on any make & model.
AND, the plan prices are just over dealer cost, AND we are taking an additional $250 off of our sale prices thru 9/30/16!
To qualify for the Protection Plan from GM:
  • You can reside in any state! The plan is available in every state.
  • Your vehicle must be a 2006 or newer model with less than 120,000 miles on the odometer!

We are also offering GMPP a product of Ally for every make and model.
    To qualify for the Ally plan:
  • You cannot be a resident of Alaska,Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, and Florida.
  • You must be within the original manufacturer’s bumper to bumper warranty for both time and miles.
  • You can extend your present GMPP if you have at least 1 month and 1000 miles of remaining coverage and if your vehicle is a 2008 or newer and with less than 75K miles.
I was the first to offer plans at a discounts and without sales tax.

Again, no sales tax and also no additional fee for accepting a credit card!

NOW THRU SEPTEMBER 30, 2016, I AM TAKING $250 OFF OF MY ALREADY DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR THE NEW Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, & Cadillac Protection Plans!

Again, thru the end of September, take $250 off of my discounted prices for the Chevrolet/Buick/GMC/Cadillac Protection Plans!

Here’s a YouTube video on the Chevrolet/Buick/GMC/Cadillac Protection Plan:

I am still in business and now Dennis Fichtner has joined our team! I’m confident that you know the names of Ken and Dennis Fichtner for their expertise in the CorvetteForum for many years.

We promise great service and the lowest prices.

Matching and beating other offers is our goal!

Email for a quote today!
dfichtner@dennymenholt.com

Make sure to include your VIN, current odometer reading and state of residence.

If you call the old phone number that Dennis and I used for years you will be told that we are no longer around. NOT TRUE!

You can reach Dennis in his office directly at 406-896-3082

Have a great day!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Major Announcement by Ken Fichtner – Protection Plans