Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Dealer Inventory
Reload this Page >

New Protection Plan Site and Huge Discounts on Plans!

Notices
C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Protection Plan Site and Huge Discounts on Plans!

Old 05-04-2018, 05:57 PM
[email protected]
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 187 Likes on 62 Posts
Default New Protection Plan Site and Huge Discounts on Plans!

Spring has finally arrived in Montana! After a record breaking year of snow fall we are ready and excited!
Last year was a great year here at Denny Menholt Chevrolet.

Weve sold a ton of new and pre-owned Corvettes and a record number of protection plans!

I sincerely appreciate all of the Corvette Forum members who have chosen to do business with us this year and the past many years while I was the dealer at Fichtner Chevrolet in Laurel.

I am pleased to announce to all of you that we have a new website dedicated to promoting the sale of protection plans from GM!
Check out the new site here: dennymenholtprotectionplans.com

And its time for a protection plan sale! Now thru the end of May, 2018, we are going to discount all of our deeply discounted prices by an additional $300!!

No sales tax and also no additional fee for accepting a credit card!

We promise great service and the lowest prices.

Matching and beating other offers is our goal!
Visit our new website for a ton of information and to request a quote today! www.dennymenholtprotectionplans.com

You can also call Dennis directly in his office at 406-896-3082 or on his cell phone at 406-698-6355.

Thanks for your business and best wishes for a great summer!

Lowest Prices on Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac Protection Plans (GMEPP) by GM.

Great deals on new Chevrolet cars and trucks. Serving every State!

Denny Menholt Chevrolet
3000 King Ave W, Billings MT 59102
[email protected]
406-672-5690 Cell Phone
The following users liked this post:
jshot00 (03-14-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Protection Plan Site and Huge Discounts on Plans!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.