C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATI Performance Products 10 rib wide ProCharger Upgrade Kits?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 AM
0EPP
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ATI Performance Products 10 rib wide ProCharger Upgrade Kits?

Supercharger Conversion Kits for Chevy LS Engines

ATI Performance Products, Inc. is proud to introduce a line of supercharger conversion kits for the ATI Super DamperŽ. If you are making more than 8 lbs. of boost and have belt slip problems, ATI has the fix for your LS-X based engine. ATI is now offering 8, 10 and 12 rib kits and even an HTD cog drive blower driver kit for your Super Damper and all of the accessory drives! Stop worrying about belt tensioners holding up and small belts pulling their weight. If you need to make real boost, then check out the supercharger drive kits from ATI Performance Products.

I just called a guy at ATI Performance Products, whose name is Rob, and asked him about what they are offering. (This is not ATI ProCharger)
I inquired about the LS1 F Body 10 rib wide kit that I heard they were offering, as i know of one guy who bought one, and Rob could not find any info on it.
Rob did find a new Y Body Corvette 10 rib wide option that includes the balancer, alternator pulley, tensioner pulley, and a power steering pulley.
This goes for $1,148.00 and the pn# is 917348.
It requires pn# SK301 which is an $85.00 waterpump pulley as well.
From what I have heard, and Rob could not confirm this, but it sounds like this Y body kit should also work on a C6, with powr steering bracket modifications. That is all I know about it.

If anyone knows of anymore info, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks! Bob

Quick Reply: ATI Performance Products 10 rib wide ProCharger Upgrade Kits?