C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mike Norris Motorsports Supercharger Packages - C6 Corvettes, Z06 and 2010 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 03:40 PM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Mike Norris Motorsports Supercharger Packages - C6 Corvettes, Z06 and 2010 Camaro SS

Hey All,

It has been a great year so and I felt it was time for some serious HP deals and what better way then to offer up some deals on folks favorite SC packages for the C5 and C6 Corvettes. I have also noticed there are more and more 2010 Camaro SS owners here also and wanted to let them know I have a great TVS2300 package for them.

First up is the A&A base setup for the C5 and C6 Corvettes with install and tuning for $6795. For the C6 Z06 add $1100.

http://www.aacorvette.com/superchargers/

I would be remiss to not offer up something for the ECS folks and I can do their base kit installed and tuned on the C5 and C6 Corvettes for $6895.

Next will be the Magnacharger in a few choices. You can do the old faithful MP112 (C5) or MP122 (C6) in silver finsh for $6395 installed and tuned.

Or you can do the newer and larger TVS2300 which has some serious potential with the right setup for $7395 installed and tuned. Here is a thread from the CF of a recently installed TVS2300.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-f...i-673rwhp.html

Any of the Corvette Maggie packages will require a raised hood and is not included in the price. Cost for a hood, install and paint can be anywhere from $1500-3000 depending on hood choice and color. For the hood purchase, install and painting I recommend Burkes Corvettes here locally and can put you in contact with them.

For the 2010 Camaro SS's, I have something a little different. I have the base TVS2300 in black for $7495 installed and you will also recieve $500 credit towards any Norris Motorsports accessories or add-ons. Here is what is included in the base package.

2010 Camaro SS Base Black TVS2300 Magnacharger.
Baseline dyno and after dyno.
Base Magnacharger Programming.
160* Thermostat.
NGK TR6 spark plugs.
Professional Install.

A popular upgrade is a full custom chassis dyno tune above the base Magnacharger programming for an extra $300 with $200 left to spare. You can put the $500 towards our special American Racing Headers package ($1895 installed). Of course you can put it towards a chrome finish or Magnaflow exhaust ot even a cam swap package.

For those wanting to have just the TVS2300 shipped to them, please feel free to call me and I am sure we can work something out.

For the 2010 Camaro SS, I have two sold already and the next avaiability would be towards the end of August.

Of course with any of these packages there are several add-ons available from Autometer gauges, to American Racing Headers as well as Comp Cams cam and spring packages.

Feel free to contact me and I can go over your wants and needs and come up with a custom package to fit your application.

Thanks and have a great week.

Mike Norris
Old 08-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Streetfast
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Mike, great deals.
I'm looking forward to our next project. I know your going to make my new car even stronger.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:06 AM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Thanks Lee, your car will be a cool project for sure. You must be itching tog et going

StoneOakDan,

I am not sure what you speak of as I have not seen your post, but will go back and look. I made a post in the Southeast area about 2 weeks ago (7/19) and basically moved it here also just this weekend.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sout...ger-deals.html

I did use the post from a TVS2300 results thread to show folks what kind of pwer the new units can make, but used no reference of any pricing from it. I am sure the original poster made to cost references before I posted my thread.

So I am guessing that if you posted after 7/19 I can claim you were using my post

I, as many other vendors, post local sales in the main areas as well as the local areas to generate more mail order sales also. Plus I go get quite a few folks from all over the Southeast and beyond.

Hope this makes sense and thanks for the bump

Mike Norris
Old 08-03-2009, 09:54 AM
StoneOakDan
Advanced

Default Apology

Mike,

I deleted my incorrect post and apologize to you. Thanks for not really roasting me!

StoneOakDan
Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Z_Rocks
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by StoneOakDan
Mike,

I deleted my incorrect post and apologize to you. Thanks for not really roasting me!

StoneOakDan
Dan, Mike is a good guy! He still owes me a Mexican lunch!
Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 AM
StoneOakDan
Advanced

You Guya go and eat a BIG Mexican Dinner and send me the bill! I am happy to pay. It's hard reading all the details on my IPhone and I missed the dates. Sounds like a good guy with very good prices!!!! Easy on the Margarita's!

Dan
Old 08-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Z_Rocks
Drifting

Originally Posted by StoneOakDan
You Guya go and eat a BIG Mexican Dinner and send me the bill! I am happy to pay. It's hard reading all the details on my IPhone and I missed the dates. Sounds like a good guy with very good prices!!!! Easy on the Margarita's!

Dan
You're "D" man!
Old 08-03-2009, 12:41 PM
amscene
Heel & Toe

cant wait to order mine
Old 08-03-2009, 02:05 PM
0Steve@AandACorvette
Former Vendor

Location: Oxnard SoCal www.aacorvette.com www.superchargersuperstore.com
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 08-03-2009, 05:40 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,082 Likes on 655 Posts

Good luck with the sale Mike.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:01 PM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Hey Dan,

No worries at all and if this is my biggest problem of the day I have got it pretty good We will wait for you to come out for dinner so you can buy. No sense payiong if you can not enjoy it

Ben,

When are you coming up this way?? I ran into Tony last week in Tampa. If need be I will come that way I guess

amscene,

Do not wait as now is the time for sure. Just let me know and I look forward to it.

Big thanks to both Steve and Doug for sure and I will see what I can do.

Talk to y'all soon.

Mike Norris
Old 08-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Z_Rocks
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mike@NorrisMotorsports
:

Ben,

When are you coming up this way?? I ran into Tony last week in Tampa. If need be I will come that way I guess
Mike Norris
Mike I don't know when I make it there, but if I do, I'll see you for sure. I've lost contact with Tony. His number is changed and I think he closed his Auto business (not sure). I may have to stop by his house one day.

Mike your prices are VERY good and go to Camaro5.Com and sign up and start advertising your Camaro sales there. Everyday new guys buying Camaro and want to add CAI, LT headers or TVS.

If you're coming to SW FL, please send me a PM before hand. I live in Estero.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:40 PM
road pilot
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,253 Likes on 817 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2016 C5 of Year Finalist

Mike has done alot of work on my Y2K vette including the
A&A Vortec SC. He does fine work and You will very pleased
how much better your vette will run.
Glad you are back with the family Mike.
See you soon.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:33 PM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Hey Ben,

I will let you know as we stay near Estero bay when we do come that way. I am already on Camaro5 and it is a very good site for sure. Reminds of the early days of the Corvette Forum.

Hey road pilot, as always thanks for the kind words and talk to you soon.

Mike Norris
Old 08-05-2009, 11:41 PM
RonnieLS1
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Hey All,

It has been a great year so and I felt it was time for some serious HP deals and what better way then to offer up some deals on folks favorite SC packages for the C5 and C6 Corvettes. I have also noticed there are more and more 2010 Camaro SS owners here also and wanted to let them know I have a great TVS2300 package for them.

First up is the A&A base setup for the C5 and C6 Corvettes with install and tuning for $6795. For the C6 Z06 add $1100.

http://www.aacorvette.com/superchargers/

I would be remiss to not offer up something for the ECS folks and I can do their base kit installed and tuned on the C5 and C6 Corvettes for $6895.

Next will be the Magnacharger in a few choices. You can do the old faithful MP112 (C5) or MP122 (C6) in silver finsh for $6395 installed and tuned.

Or you can do the newer and larger TVS2300 which has some serious potential with the right setup for $7395 installed and tuned. Here is a thread from the CF of a recently installed TVS2300.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-f...i-673rwhp.html

Any of the Corvette Maggie packages will require a raised hood and is not included in the price. Cost for a hood, install and paint can be anywhere from $1500-3000 depending on hood choice and color. For the hood purchase, install and painting I recommend Burkes Corvettes here locally and can put you in contact with them.

For the 2010 Camaro SS's, I have something a little different. I have the base TVS2300 in black for $7495 installed and you will also recieve $500 credit towards any Norris Motorsports accessories or add-ons. Here is what is included in the base package.

2010 Camaro SS Base Black TVS2300 Magnacharger.
Baseline dyno and after dyno.
Base Magnacharger Programming.
160* Thermostat.
NGK TR6 spark plugs.
Professional Install.

A popular upgrade is a full custom chassis dyno tune above the base Magnacharger programming for an extra $300 with $200 left to spare. You can put the $500 towards our special American Racing Headers package ($1895 installed). Of course you can put it towards a chrome finish or Magnaflow exhaust ot even a cam swap package.

For those wanting to have just the TVS2300 shipped to them, please feel free to call me and I am sure we can work something out.

For the 2010 Camaro SS, I have two sold already and the next avaiability would be towards the end of August.

Of course with any of these packages there are several add-ons available from Autometer gauges, to American Racing Headers as well as Comp Cams cam and spring packages.

Feel free to contact me and I can go over your wants and needs and come up with a custom package to fit your application.

Thanks and have a great week.

Mike Norris
Mike,

Those are some smokin deals. At one time I was the king of superchargers. Thanks for getting me 500 RWH on my new 416. Let me know what those dyno numbers are on the SS with the magnacharger. Talk to you soon.

Ronnie
Old 08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Thanks Ronnie and congrats on a nicer running car The Camaro SS should be done later this week, so you will have your numbers. The decals went out today by the way.

Thanks again.

Mike Norris
Old 08-13-2009, 10:00 PM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Here are a couple pics of the 2010 Camaro SS/RS I did today for you Ronnie.

Enjoy
Attached Images   

Get notified of new replies

To Mike Norris Motorsports Supercharger Packages - C6 Corvettes, Z06 and 2010 Camaro SS

Old 08-24-2009, 09:47 PM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Just a quick bump for this. Two more packages sold this week

For those considering a TVS2300 feel free to call me as I have a deal going on that is too low to advertise.

Thanks everyone.

Mike Norris
Old 08-25-2009, 11:54 AM
0Steve@AandACorvette
Former Vendor

Location: Oxnard SoCal www.aacorvette.com www.superchargersuperstore.com
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 08-25-2009, 10:32 PM
TRIZ
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve@AandACorvette

Quick Reply: Mike Norris Motorsports Supercharger Packages - C6 Corvettes, Z06 and 2010 Camaro SS