C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS3/A6 with A&A Si-Trim goes 9.75 at 139mph

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 10:33 AM
thesubfloor
Melting Slicks

Location: Brentwood World's first A6 in the 9's (including N/A, blower, turbo and nitrous cars) 9.950@139.267 CA
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Louis @ LG Motorsports
Congrats guys I was at the track the day it happened! The car moves out! I think Josh/who ever tuned it did a great job on the trans shift points!

Id be curious to see how the secondary shaft is doing. It will twist it, and the car will lose 4/5/6 after about 5k miles at that power level unless its been changed already

Louis
On heavier vehicles like the Denali and now the Camaro the stock intermediate shaft has been prone to either break or twist but with the Corvette not so much.

I'm making close to 600rwhp and after 114 passes (as of this past Saturday) my transmission which was also built by Century (but without the billet shaft) has been perfectly fine.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:11 AM
RMS-MAN
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thesubfloor
On heavier vehicles like the Denali and now the Camaro the stock intermediate shaft has been prone to either break or twist but with the Corvette not so much.

I'm making close to 600rwhp and after 114 passes (as of this past Saturday) my transmission which was also built by Century (but without the billet shaft) has been perfectly fine.
Thanks Chris, that is encouraging to know.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Flash20
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thesubfloor

did you get my pm?
Old 02-09-2011, 01:01 PM
thesubfloor
Melting Slicks

Location: Brentwood World's first A6 in the 9's (including N/A, blower, turbo and nitrous cars) 9.950@139.267 CA
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Flash20
did you get my pm?
I accidentally deleted one so I'm guessing that one must have been from you.

Quick Reply: LS3/A6 with A&A Si-Trim goes 9.75 at 139mph