C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My LS7 roll racer 86 coupe,LME LSX 440,Twin billet 71's and a t56 magnum

Old 08-02-2011, 12:14 AM
AirBusPilot
Le Mans Master

Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by adam205348
So you happen to know someone 1000 miles away from you that owns a seemingly stock Murci based on how long it took him to get to those speeds? This guy would only be a spectator in Mexico as when you have real power it does not take you 2+ miles to go from 60-220. Which makes what he did much more dangerous than what Z06er is referring to since getting up to those speeds much quicker alleviates some of the risk by being able to get slowed back down quicker as well.

So as he said unless you are actually out there in the middle of it then you really have no clue, just because you have a seen a few videos and can put the screennames to them doesnt mean you actually know anyone.
Listen you idiots, I"m not about to put a video of a friend up for you two clowns to see who he is. Clear enough? I really don't give a damn what you believe, but one thing is for sure, if you don't think those 1000-1500hp vehicles on the freeway roll racing aren't clipping 200 mph sometimes, you have no clue.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:19 AM
ZO6er
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AirBusPilot
Listen you idiots, I"m not about to put a video of a friend up for you two clowns to see who he is. Clear enough? I really don't give a damn what you believe, but one thing is for sure, if you don't think those 1000-1500hp vehicles on the freeway roll racing aren't clipping 200 mph sometimes, you have no clue.
Calm down there Pilot, My arguement was never that a 1000+ car can not hit 200 on the street (I do not condone street racing ). My point is why bring up people and exact places in whatever city. I don't need you answer now. Cause if you had one it would still be BS. You claim you know these people that are doing it and yes I'm playing around that street racing is an urban legned. I've just never seen you in our presence, that's all.

BTW ignorance is bliss, is it not??
Old 08-02-2011, 11:28 AM
AirBusPilot
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by ZO6er
Calm down there Pilot, My arguement was never that a 1000+ car can not hit 200 on the street (I do not condone street racing ). My point is why bring up people and exact places in whatever city. I don't need you answer now. Cause if you had one it would still be BS. You claim you know these people that are doing it and yes I'm playing around that street racing is an urban legned. I've just never seen you in our presence, that's all.

BTW ignorance is bliss, is it not??
I doubt it, but if it works for you, so be it.

I didn't bring people up, but you wanted to act like if I didn't name names, it never happened. But, then you state even if I did, it "would still be BS".

But hey, if it isn't happening, why worry about me naming cities?

Listen, I don't think these "roll racers" are hero's that I need to lie about knowing. You seem to believe they are celeb's of some sort.

And, who is "our presence"? How would you know I was there, or not there?

My original point was, the speeds that are being obtained on public highways with these vehicles are beyond insane, whether it's 200 mph, 190mph, 180 mph, etc. Traffic exists on highways 24 hours a day, whether it's Houston, Phoenix, or Dallas, or wherever. The level of danger has risen exponentially when cars are traveling this fast. Those are the facts, like it or not. And when someone gets killed, it's going to be big.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:38 AM
ZO6er
Burning Brakes

Well I'm glad that your concerned. None of these guys are celeb. IMO just good friends. and If you were there (houston area) you would know my truth.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:46 AM
AirBusPilot
Le Mans Master

Well I'm glad that your concerned. None of these guys are celeb. IMO just good friends. and If you were there (houston area) you would know my truth.
"my truth".

The truth is the truth. It sounds like you don't want people discussing the "truth", as you think it's a big secret.

Be safe.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:07 PM
adam205348
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice, Hope to see you again come Nov bring your Team A Game.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:20 PM
BADZ
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by AirBusPilot
"my truth".

The truth is the truth. It sounds like you don't want people discussing the "truth", as you think it's a big secret.

Be safe.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Mr.Big
Safety Car

This thread delivers!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Way2Slow
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.Big
This thread delivers!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My LS7 roll racer 86 coupe,LME LSX 440,Twin billet 71's and a t56 magnum