C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 Procharger kit on LS3?

Old 03-25-2024, 12:35 PM
i_york
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LS2 Procharger kit on LS3?

I have an opportunity to purchase a Procharger kit for an LS2 C6. The kit comprises the intercooler, all pipework, P1SC head unit and bracket. Does anyone know if this kit be compatible with an LS3 C6? I thought pretty much the only difference between the LS2 and LS3 was the bore and the heads (neither of which are relevant to the blower) but I may be wrong.
Old 03-25-2024, 02:05 PM
rykerwolf
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Most of the kit will work completely fine, the charge pipe is different but you can buy one from A&A pretty cheap. I'd say go for it.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:03 AM
da6speed
Burning Brakes

Received 89 Likes on 78 Posts

As Ryker said, you will definately need a new charge pipe. Depending on if it's an A&A kit with procharger head unit or an actual Procharger kit, one of the two should be able to get you the correct charge pipe as the MAF are different between the LS2/LS3 cars. OR you could talk to your tuner and have it speed density tuned and you won't need a MAF at all, then you could use the LS3 charge pipe and just block off the MAF port.

The other thing to consider is if you have a dry sump LS3 car, I think the crank snout is different length for the dry sump LS3 vs wet sump LS2/LS3 and the crank pulley wouldn't work from the LS2 kit.
The following users liked this post:
rykerwolf (03-26-2024)

Get notified of new replies

To LS2 Procharger kit on LS3?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LS2 Procharger kit on LS3?