C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Putting a blower on need tire advice...

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Devilish34
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sc334
What about the bf goodwrich gforce 2
I have them ....they dont hold 1st or 2nd.... You wont find a tire that wont spin on the street in 1st .. For a DD(and or all around) the BFGs are good in the rain and will hook on a 3rd gear roll...
Old 02-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Detoxx03
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sicC6
Unfortunately they don't make either of those in 305-30-19....
They sure do have them cause I used them until I went widebody

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
Yes the do!

Mickey makes a 305/35/19, look it up!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:40 PM
1sicC6
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmm might have to step it up to a 35 then.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM
TRINIC5
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by GS_V
That's exactly what I had..... 08 C6 LS3, cam/cnc'd heads, 3.90 gears, lg headers, npp exhaust, car dyno'd 525/490. Ran 10.8x@132mph....... killed everyone from a 40~60 roll.... h/c w/gears is a street killer!
Killed everyone who was slow, I blew your doors like you was sitting on the side of the road, so be careful, don't advice a guy about something you hated, you sold it for that reason.
That car had an issue every day of the week, stock z06 (the kid & Matt) used to walk away from you and it was by almost every shop trying to resolve problems, surprised you went back to S.Jersey with your GS after you had so much to say about them and even more surprising they even did work for you after the owner had so much Sh.. to say about you. Life is just a circle.
A F1 car don't ask for much to make power and it will blow a Heads and Cam car every day. Hence the reason you sold your heads and cam and now drives a F1. which drives like a factory baby.
OP a heads and cam car probably is a nice car for a short period of the day but for an entertaining and comfortable factory like car with power and reliability, a supercharged car is what you need.
All you need Mr. OP is a set of Nitto's NT05R with anything less than 700 and you're good, most amount of fund I had with my Supercharged car was with 684rwhp and Nitto's.
I use to let anyone of my friends with their ZR1 or H&C Z06 leave on the street and I will pass them like they're standing from 0- anywhere.
I even dead hook so good on the street that I broke the back half of my transmission like if it was chopped .
Old 02-08-2013, 03:28 PM
1sc334
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Devilish34
I have them ....they dont hold 1st or 2nd.... You wont find a tire that wont spin on the street in 1st .. For a DD(and or all around) the BFGs are good in the rain and will hook on a 3rd gear roll...
Thanks been looking at them didn't really wanna go with the Mickeys cause unlike most I do drive mine and don't think the drs gonna let me put more than a few miles on them....n if u don't mind me asking wats ur RWHP

Quick Reply: Putting a blower on need tire advice...