C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

turbo systems

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 PM
ftf3rd
ftf3rd
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo systems

hi guys been a member for a little while now, got alot of great info from the forum and get the chance to let other know about the problems incurred during the build, bought an sts rear mounted turbo system from jl turbos in ft. lauderdale fl., at the time did not know that they only sell kit and realy do nothing but sell kit and tune car? never new before i bought,and they never notified me thats how they work? if anyone uses them the are going to be in for a surprise as they sub the build out to what ever garage they can and in my case they sub work out to monster garage in ft. lauderdale, i can write for hours about them too, using bailing wire to hold the fpr valve
i would not recomend either of these 2 shop to work on a dog, so in future stay away from them as they cost me an extra 20k to have system completly rebuilt from the engine to the rear end including the sts system and engine swap, BE WARE finaly found good mechanic and car is tuned perfect and runs great, make over 850rwhp, can wait to go to the track
Old 02-19-2013, 08:16 PM
NICK YOSKIN
Le Mans Master

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Sorry to hear about your losses. I was just down in Hobe Sound last week visiting pops.
You need to hook up with Howard @ Redline, right around the corner from you.
Hobe Sound is sooo gorgous!
Old 02-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Smoove
Melting Slicks

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

If anyone has any questions about shops in south Fla....lemme know,..I know them all for the most part. I could help you out or point you in the right direction.

Get notified of new replies

To turbo systems

Quick Reply: turbo systems