C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

serpentine belt w/blower ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 01:31 PM
D&A'sDad
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default serpentine belt w/blower ??

I know this will sound rather dum to several but it is what it is and my limitations are what they are, anyway this morning my serpentine belt which also drives my A&A (Vortech) supercharger started to come apart, I have a spare belt and I would like to have the car towed to the shop that does all the repairs on my daily drivers but they do not do after market work etc.....is it realistic to think they could install this replacement belt?

I can't do it. The shop that does my vette work is 120 miles away....I know there are a ton of guys on here that know if this just another job for a shop and mechanic that have 30 years under their belts but again they only do non modified daily drivers.

Thanks for the advice
Old 02-24-2013, 01:51 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

If you bring them the A&A instructions they can probably do it. Depending on how old the A&A kit is though they may have to take the head unit off to do it, and may not want to touch it since their is no book to quote by.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:40 PM
mikes6c
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont understand ? why cant you put the belt on yourself ? it takes less than 10mins on a procharger
Old 02-26-2013, 05:03 PM
EuroRod
Race Director

Received 168 Likes on 66 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To serpentine belt w/blower ??

Quick Reply: serpentine belt w/blower ??