C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS3 Holley Hi Ram Injector O-Ring size?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 11:38 PM
under_psi
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default LS3 Holley Hi Ram Injector O-Ring size?

So I have ID2000s that were in my stock LS3 manifold. Just swapped over to a Holley Hi Rise and the O-Ring into the manifold is too big. The injector base fits into the hole, but the O-ring is too large. I don't get it, should fit. Has anyone had this issue? I understand getting new O-rings should resolve it but wondering what I am missing. Haven't tried the top end into the rail so not sure if that one is mismatched as well.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:23 AM
C6 Curtis
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by under_psi
So I have ID2000s that were in my stock LS3 manifold. Just swapped over to a Holley Hi Rise and the O-Ring into the manifold is too big. The injector base fits into the hole, but the O-ring is too large. I don't get it, should fit. Has anyone had this issue? I understand getting new O-rings should resolve it but wondering what I am missing. Haven't tried the top end into the rail so not sure if that one is mismatched as well.
Yes sorry you should've pm me I would have walked you through. Swap out the top o ring on the injector with the bottom, I had to do it with my id1000's

Quick Reply: LS3 Holley Hi Ram Injector O-Ring size?