C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do I need injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 04:50 PM
theandrewo
Pro

Received 62 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Do I need injectors?

'08 LS3 m6. Currently running P1SC1 w/4.63" pulley pushing about 4lbs of boost. Belt was slipping so I may get a little more boost when I replace it. Car is otherwise stock (w/NPP). I'd like to end up with ≥600rwhp (it's at 500rwhp as it sits).

I plan to add:
-4.38" pulley (recommended by Procharger tech - should bump me up to around 7lbs)
-1 7/8" LTH
-3" catless X-pipe
-re-tune

Two questions:
1) Do I need to get injectors? And what rating if so?

2) I'd like to throw on the LTH and xpipe right now purely for the sound, but it will be a couple months before I pulley down and retune. Is this safe to do with boost? Or should I wait and do it all at once?
Old 05-18-2018, 12:40 AM
C U IN REARVEIW
Le Mans Master

Received 109 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by theandrewo
'08 LS3 m6. Currently running P1SC1 w/4.63" pulley pushing about 4lbs of boost. Belt was slipping so I may get a little more boost when I replace it. Car is otherwise stock (w/NPP). I'd like to end up with ≥600rwhp (it's at 500rwhp as it sits).

I plan to add:
-4.38" pulley (recommended by Procharger tech - should bump me up to around 7lbs)
-1 7/8" LTH
-3" catless X-pipe
-re-tune

Two questions:
1) Do I need to get injectors? And what rating if so?

2) I'd like to throw on the LTH and xpipe right now purely for the sound, but it will be a couple months before I pulley down and retune. Is this safe to do with boost? Or should I wait and do it all at once?
Tune would need to be adjusted after header install
Old 05-18-2018, 01:55 PM
g23crawler
Burning Brakes

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Dont need injectors for 600, but you would need at least a BAP or meth. Dads car has meth and a P1 making 605hp at the wheels.

Get notified of new replies

To Do I need injectors?

Quick Reply: Do I need injectors?