C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BLACK FRIDAY SALE- SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS MINIMUM $700 off

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

Default BLACK FRIDAY SALE- SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS MINIMUM $700 off

During this sale I will sell any system we offer at $700 off the regular price, I've also offered my entire network of over 200 dealers and installers an additional discount and am allowing them to sell and advertise at this low sale price. Call me or your local dealer for more information. If your dealer did not see the email or is unaware of the sale, have them contact me directly.

With all this out of the way, here is the deal. A standard C5 or C6 kit, including injectors and fuel pump (or Boost A Pump) is normally $5650. For this sale only, they will be going for $4950. C7 kits, including the SFI approved balancer with interchangeable pulleys, (NOBODY else includes this) will be $4750.
https://aacorvette.com/shop/product/c6-supercharger/

As I've always said, look very closely at every part of our supercharger systems, and our competitors, when comparing. Compare our bracket and billet tensioner with other brands. Compare our Ram Air intercooler with anything else on the market. Look at how our silicone charge hoses navigate through the engine bay, making for an easy and beautiful installation. Look at the highly polished finish on our brackets and charge tubes (no ugly welds on any of our tubing) All our idler and tensioner pulleys are machined steel with high speed bearings. The closer you look the more you'll be impressed.

A&A IS THE ONLY CARB CERTIFIED CENTRIFUGAL SUPERCHARGER OPTION AVAILABLE
WE CAN ALSO INSTALL AND TUNE YOUR CARB LEGAL SYSTEM AT OUR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FACILITY

Similar savings will be available on fuel systems and Secondary Belt drive systems (C5 and C6) Call me for pricing on those items.
If you're looking to jump up to a YSi kit, call me and I'll work you special deal.

This sale is only on until Tuesday, November 27. You can call or email me anytime. The shop phone will forward to my cell, so I will be available all weekend.
We do not charge up front for any orders. We'll take a deposit only and you won't be charged the balance unit your system is boxed up and ready to ship.
Andy@AACorvette.com 805-278-4107

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.AACORVETTE.COM

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Last edited by Andy@A&ACorvette; 11-17-2018 at 11:08 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Keenan Walters
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A&a fuel system

I was just checking to see if you all will be having a sale on a fuel system for the C6? I'm looking to upgrade my fuel system while I'm building my engine to handle your s/c I already have installed on the car. The car leaned out and I popped then engine so I want to make sure that doesn't happen again 😁. Thanks for your time!
Old 11-18-2018, 10:18 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Yes. It will be about $250 off. You'll have to call me to confirm which system you'll need and pricing.
Thanks
Old 11-20-2018, 10:51 PM
JetstreamGS
Drifting

Received 174 Likes on 148 Posts

Been waiting on a V3 Heritage edition head unit forever. Still nothing from Vortech?
Old 11-25-2018, 11:57 AM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Just run a V1. It's a lot stronger blower.
Old 11-25-2018, 01:53 PM
JetstreamGS
Drifting

Received 174 Likes on 148 Posts

Not having to tap pan is really appealing.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:45 PM
thelakeshow2k
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy@A&ACorvette
During this sale I will sell any system we offer at $700 off the regular price, I've also offered my entire network of over 200 dealers and installers an additional discount and am allowing them to sell and advertise at this low sale price. Call me or your local dealer for more information. If your dealer did not see the email or is unaware of the sale, have them contact me directly.

With all this out of the way, here is the deal. A standard C5 or C6 kit, including injectors and fuel pump (or Boost A Pump) is normally $5650. For this sale only, they will be going for $4950. C7 kits, including the SFI approved balancer with interchangeable pulleys, (NOBODY else includes this) will be $4750.

As I've always said, look very closely at every part of our supercharger systems, and our competitors, when comparing. Compare our bracket and billet tensioner with other brands. Compare our Ram Air intercooler with anything else on the market. Look at how our silicone charge hoses navigate through the engine bay, making for an easy and beautiful installation. Look at the highly polished finish on our brackets and charge tubes (no ugly welds on any of our tubing) All our idler and tensioner pulleys are machined steel with high speed bearings. The closer you look the more you'll be impressed.

A&A IS THE ONLY CARB CERTIFIED CENTRIFUGAL SUPERCHARGER OPTION AVAILABLE
WE CAN ALSO INSTALL AND TUNE YOUR CARB LEGAL SYSTEM AT OUR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FACILITY

Similar savings will be available on fuel systems and Secondary Belt drive systems (C5 and C6) Call me for pricing on those items.
If you're looking to jump up to a YSi kit, call me and I'll work you special deal.

This sale is only on until Tuesday, November 27. You can call or email me anytime. The shop phone will forward to my cell, so I will be available all weekend.
We do not charge up front for any orders. We'll take a deposit only and you won't be charged the balance unit your system is boxed up and ready to ship.
Andy@AACorvette.com 805-278-4107

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.AACORVETTE.COM

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT
What would the total price (parts and installation) for c7? What horsepower can I expect on the dyno? Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To BLACK FRIDAY SALE- SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS MINIMUM $700 off

Quick Reply: BLACK FRIDAY SALE- SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS MINIMUM $700 off