C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring help for my nitrous kit

Old 08-09-2018, 08:44 AM
98rzvr6
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Wiring help for my nitrous kit

Hey guys, just recently started installing my kit, i have everything plumbed and all i have left is the Wiring. I have used the diagram from the nitrous outlet website but it just doesnt make sense to me because I am using an NX Tps/RPM Window switch and I do not know how to make that work with everything. Can someone please tell me where I am supposed to wire the window switch to, as far as do i place it in the spot where the WOT switch is in that diagram, or do I do something else?

Last edited by 98rzvr6; 08-09-2018 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Jferris444
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Having the same issue here !
Old 08-10-2018, 10:47 AM
98rzvr6
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And also, if i end up using 3 relays like it says i should in thee diagram, can i use the same ground spot for all the relays and the same 12v switched and 12v constant? Thanks guys
Old 08-11-2018, 06:20 PM
da6speed
Burning Brakes

Received 89 Likes on 78 Posts

I have a nice diagram at work I can share. But mine is using a Leash wiring board with built-in relays, along with an LNC box and Nos Mini progreasive controller. The mini has a built-in window switch..
Old 08-12-2018, 10:05 AM
jayyyw
Le Mans Master

Received 890 Likes on 684 Posts

Originally Posted by 98rzvr6

Hey guys, just recently started installing my kit, i have everything plumbed and all i have left is the Wiring. I have used the diagram from the nitrous outlet website but it just doesnt make sense to me because I am using an NX Tps/RPM Window switch and I do not know how to make that work with everything. Can someone please tell me where I am supposed to wire the window switch to, as far as do i place it in the spot where the WOT switch is in that diagram, or do I do something else?
The arm switch would power the NX window switch. The window switch would send the signal to the solenoids. So, yes, replace the WOT switch with your NX controller.

I'd use something like this to feed the constant 12v to your relays:
Amazon Amazon

Get notified of new replies

To Wiring help for my nitrous kit

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wiring help for my nitrous kit