C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Test Nos mini with car off?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 03:24 PM
emoFTW
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Test Nos mini with car off?

Is there anyway I can test my nos mini with the car off? I know my solenoids work if I put power to them. But I just want to make sure they work together with the NOS Mini. Everything seems to be wired correctly but I wanted to test it before I put some nitrous through it.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:34 PM
FourG63 97GST
Melting Slicks

Received 350 Likes on 191 Posts

the controller will need to see RPM to trigger, you can do work arounds if you dont want to spray into motor, can test with the bottle closed, or test with the nozzle/plate line not connected, set the rpm window to a 1000 or something, so you can just rev and look at the disconnected line
Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Silver c6 z-51
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I have a nitrous outlet wet kit with a Nos mini progressive controller on my 05 Corvette. With the car on but not running I arm the system, go into your settings and drop your activation RPM to 0, once you save that setting then you can depressi your gas pedal, then you should hear your solenoids clicking. Of course you want the nitrous line clear.

Last edited by Silver c6 z-51; 09-01-2018 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:34 AM
emoFTW
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Silver c6 z-51
I have a nitrous outlet wet kit with a Nos mini progressive controller on my 05 Corvette. With the car on but not running I arm the system, go into your settings and drop your activation RPM to 0, once you save that setting then you can depressi your gas pedal, then you should hear your solenoids clicking. Of course you want the nitrous line clear.
Thanks bud, that is exactly what I did after making this post!

Get notified of new replies

To Test Nos mini with car off?

Quick Reply: Test Nos mini with car off?