C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z06/Rear Compartment Battery Terminal Setups

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 08:46 PM
EnginerdVT
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 68 Posts

Default Z06/Rear Compartment Battery Terminal Setups

All, I know this seems like a lame topic, but I'm in the midst of the end of my build and one of the last items is to add my Fore Innovations power/ground lines to the battery in the rear compartment of my Z06. The stock terminals leave something to be desired with regard to being able to add a substantial lug like the 4ga eyelet that will be used with the Fore System and possibly adding a stereo at some point. There are tons of "stinger", "rockford", "Monster", etc. car stereo style replacement terminal blocks but we are limited on space. Please post or share ideas of your battery terminal setups to add significant items like fuel systems and stereos, not your battery tender wires

Stock positive setup for reference.
Attached Images  

Last edited by EnginerdVT; 03-13-2019 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:28 PM
mykream
Burning Brakes

Received 158 Likes on 128 Posts

I have the stingers on my battery relocation in my C5Z. While they don't have a stud to attach a ring to, the extra cable holes in the back work great for added wiring that doesn't take up anymore room than that factory terminal clamp does.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:32 PM
mykream
Burning Brakes

Received 158 Likes on 128 Posts

This is the one I have..

https://stingerelectronics.com/catal...ducts/spt53302
Old 03-15-2019, 02:15 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

Received 1,194 Likes on 1,053 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

I have an amazon cheapo equivalent of those, lol. The stock ones are ****.. mine were falling apart so I cut the ends off and replaced them instead of replacing the whole harness to get equally crappy new OEM ends
Old 03-15-2019, 10:32 PM
EnginerdVT
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 68 Posts

I've cut my stock ones off and am in the process of fitting some aftermarket ones to support the factory 2/0 awg connection and the 4 awg connection for the fore innovations setup. I'll take more pictures as I get it installed. Definitely want to retain some ability to run an amp for a small sound upgrade at some point as well.
The following users liked this post:
jayyyw (03-17-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To Z06/Rear Compartment Battery Terminal Setups

Quick Reply: Z06/Rear Compartment Battery Terminal Setups