C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rich/Lean Under Boost

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 08:35 AM
wilburbill
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Rich/Lean Under Boost

I have an 07 LS2, M6 with ECS supercharger, ID 1050 injectors, BAP, headers and off road X pipe. I switched it over to SD about a month ago (getting ready to add meth) and I can't get the fueling right under boost. The E38 ECM I have has no 2 bar patch available so I am using VVE and can't seem to find anyone that can help me. I have the cruise areas close but the fueling under boost is all over the place. I made 2 runs last night and one was lean and the other rich. I am at a loss as to how to fix this. If I copy paste multiply it makes a big ditch through the VVE. I don't see how I can smooth out a ditch like that and keep the fueling right. Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: hpl
5-13-19 pulls.hpl (2.72 MB, 26 views)

Last edited by wilburbill; 05-14-2019 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:17 PM
Summerkruse13
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Fuel pressure stable? Not dropping off?
Old 05-16-2019, 08:00 PM
wilburbill
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I checked it awhile back and it was good. I have a fuel pressure sensor ordered so I can monitor it in hp tuners. I spoke with Doug at ECS today and I am going to send the ecm to him. He said he can get me close and I should be able to tweak it from there. I was going to wait until after Hotrod Power Tour but decided to pull it tonight and send it 2nd day air to him tomorrow. Hopefully have it back by end of next week.
The following users liked this post:
schpenxel (05-17-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To Rich/Lean Under Boost

Quick Reply: Rich/Lean Under Boost