Notices
C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 A&A + E85 fuel system advice

Old 06-26-2019, 11:58 PM
VetteofSD
CF Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default LS2 A&A + E85 fuel system advice

I'm currently in the process of installing an A&A Kit on my LS2 C6. Only other performance modification is a Z06 exhaust system. I was considering the idea of adding a DSX Sensor Kit at the same time since E85 is readily available at many gas stations where I live. I like a lot of things about having the ability to use E85 such as track/drag days, plus the environmentally friendly aspect, but I have a few questions about the fuel system requirements.

I had to replace my fuel gauge sending unit on my car and decided to replace the pump with a Z06 fuel pump while I was at it. Now, the A&A kit comes with a Boost-A-Pump. Is a Z06 fuel pump + BAP sufficient to run the A&A kit + E85? I'm not looking for the highest power possible, I plan on having the car tuned conservatively since it's my daily toy

Standard PSI range tends to be ~6-8 PSI so I'll probably be around there. I have to keep stock pulley sizes because of California CARB reasons. Goal is ~600RWHP if possible. Thank you all very much for any help!
Old 06-27-2019, 06:34 AM
pyrodav
CF Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

I think you're gonna want to go with the dual pump that is e85 compatible.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:56 AM
sonnysucks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always believe in over fueling, or at least the ability to do so... I'd go with the triple pump setup given the cost is only marginally more. I believe a similar car on the triple setup cleared 700whp with a pulley upgrade, so you should be solid to obtain your goal number with that setup. I may be incorrect on the cost, but the fore setup was only a little more for the bigger setup.
Old 06-27-2019, 02:27 PM
VVVROOMTX
CF Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

The Fore L2 dual pump with the 267 pumps is what i chose for e85 and boost
Old 06-29-2019, 07:20 PM
sonnysucks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fore triple setup

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LS2 A&A + E85 fuel system advice

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: