Notices
C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thumbs up to A&A Corvette

Old 06-30-2019, 08:05 PM
cdm0109

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thumbs up to A&A Corvette

I just wrapped up installing an A&A Ti kit on my wife's 2012 Corvette and I wanted to give a big thumbs up to Andy and Josh and the group at A&A Corvette. Andy and Josh answered my many questions while configuring the right setup for the car. Once the kit arrived, I was very impressed with the packaging and labeling of the components. The installation instructions were very good, but there were a couple of times during the install I had questions during weekends and called A&A for support. Each time the phone was answered and my questions were answered. Great customer support. The car was tuned last week and it picked up 200 HP at the wheels on pump gas and 268 HP on E85. The results exceeded my expectations. The car is going to be a blast to drive. The next challenge appears to be deciding on tires......
Old 06-30-2019, 11:11 PM
Patriot Six
CF Senior Member

Received 174 Likes on 168 Posts

Great results. You can’t go wrong with A&A. Get some good drag radials and enjoy it.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:05 PM
sonnysucks

thumbs up!!! Love my setup. The OEM 19's are completely useless, looking for a nice set of wheels and get some 15's under the rear.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:31 PM
harleyreb1
CF Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Had the same experience with my kit and install. Great folks.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:08 PM
doomi
CF Senior Member

Received 152 Likes on 124 Posts

Agreed. I bought my kit used from a forum member and A&A was still incredibly helpful in answering the few questions I had.
Old 07-13-2019, 11:46 PM
kings1016
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Definitely two thumbs up for A&A - I bought my "newsed" supercharger kit from Andy and the shop did a great job on the install and tune. Only good things to say about A&A........I gotta drive 2 hrs from Orange County to the shop but well worth it.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:38 AM
CI GS
CF Senior Member

Received 388 Likes on 328 Posts

Originally Posted by cdm0109 View Post
I just wrapped up installing an A&A Ti kit on my wife's 2012 Corvette and I wanted to give a big thumbs up to Andy and Josh and the group at A&A Corvette. Andy and Josh answered my many questions while configuring the right setup for the car. Once the kit arrived, I was very impressed with the packaging and labeling of the components. The installation instructions were very good, but there were a couple of times during the install I had questions during weekends and called A&A for support. Each time the phone was answered and my questions were answered. Great customer support. The car was tuned last week and it picked up 200 HP at the wheels on pump gas and 268 HP on E85. The results exceeded my expectations. The car is going to be a blast to drive. The next challenge appears to be deciding on tires......
Welcome to the forums. Always good to have someone’s first post to be on such a positive note.
Sounds like you have a keeper there, two, actually! I can’t even get my wife to drive in my “embarrassingly loud” car anymore.
Would be nice to see some pics of the car and the dyno results, if you have them handy...
Old 07-14-2019, 07:57 PM
cdm0109

The Corvette forum has provided a wealth of information.

I am lucky that my wife shares the same passion for cars that I do. And her car is actually louder and makes about 275 more HP than my car. I'm not sure how I let that happen....... The car made 750 rwhp and 610 ft-lbs of torque after the A&A kit installation. I am very please with the results and can't say enough about the group at A&A and how they take care of business. As requested, dyno sheet attached. I have also attached a picture of the car from one of the events at Hallett Motor Speedway over in Tulsa.
Old 07-15-2019, 09:13 AM
CI GS
CF Senior Member

Received 388 Likes on 328 Posts

Originally Posted by cdm0109 View Post

The Corvette forum has provided a wealth of information.

I am lucky that my wife shares the same passion for cars that I do. And her car is actually louder and makes about 275 more HP than my car. I'm not sure how I let that happen....... The car made 750 rwhp and 610 ft-lbs of torque after the A&A kit installation. I am very please with the results and can't say enough about the group at A&A and how they take care of business. As requested, dyno sheet attached. I have also attached a picture of the car from one of the events at Hallett Motor Speedway over in Tulsa.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:14 PM
JetstreamGS
CF Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Those are some stout #’s! What size pulley? Supporting mods?
Old 07-15-2019, 08:40 PM
cdm0109

The supercharger has the 3.8" pulley. The A&A twin fuel pump and 80# injectors were added with the kit. The car had long tube headers, Halltech CAI, and a GPI SS2 cam and made 482 rwhp before the supercharger. The results exceeded my expectations. The tune is fairly conservative and I did not want to push the limits on the SBE on her car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thumbs up to A&A Corvette

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: