C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is there any way that I can avoid paying sales tax?

Old 07-12-2019, 11:04 AM
boonie c4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
Member Since: Dec 2009
Location: Sacto Calif
Posts: 538
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Is there any way that I can avoid paying sales tax?

I currently live in California and I want to purchase a A&A supercharger kit V3 for my 2012 G.S. Corvette but I'd like to avoid paying sales tax, is this possible?
Also being that I live in California are there any exhaust upgrades available to me that are Smog legal in California?
boonie c4 is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 02:55 PM
CF Senior Member
MTBSully's Avatar
Member Since: May 2011
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Posts: 1,116
Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

MTBSully is online now  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:11 AM
Junior Member
Sphurley's Avatar
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Lake Mathews Ca
Posts: 49
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Find a friend in Arizona and ship it there.
You can install Z06/ZR1 manifolds, cats which are 3" vs 2.5"
smog check would have a hard time telling the difference. (visual)
Sphurley is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:38 PM
CF Senior Member
theandrewo's Avatar
Member Since: Mar 2018
Location: Fresno CA
Posts: 519
Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Buy out of state or buy used in CA.
theandrewo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is there any way that I can avoid paying sales tax?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: