Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

C6 Used Borla Atak Exhaust for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
HighRever777
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Used Borla Atak Exhaust for sale

I have a used Borla Atak System for sale. It fits an 2005-2008 C-6 with manual. It includes the mufflers and the up and over pieces, plus clamps. This set-up only has about 150 miles on it, so it is used. I had to get rid of that particular car so I put the stock set up back on. I also have the stock intermediate pipe which will bolt right up to this system that I can throw in.

I am asking $900 obo. Last I checked this setup was $1300 brand new. Save $$ and buy it slightly used. The mufflers sound sweet, a little better breathing then the stock set-up.

I am in Northern California, will travel a little to meet someone who is interested. If not, you pay what it costs to ship to you and I will pack it up.

I have some pictures, cant figure out how to add them to this post, but can send them to you.

e-mail me at (post_human911@yahoo.com) if interested

Last edited by HighRever777; 01-25-2012 at 09:02 AM. Reason: years it will fit
Old 02-21-2012, 07:19 PM
sisoul
Instructor

Im interested please PM me.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:09 PM
Sgtmaj1
7th Gear

Default Did you sell your Borlas?

Just curious if you sold the Borlas? If not I am interested.
Thank you,

Craig

​​​​​​​Chaplickcw@gmail.com

Originally Posted by HighRever777
I have a used Borla Atak System for sale. It fits an 2005-2008 C-6 with manual. It includes the mufflers and the up and over pieces, plus clamps. This set-up only has about 150 miles on it, so it is used. I had to get rid of that particular car so I put the stock set up back on. I also have the stock intermediate pipe which will bolt right up to this system that I can throw in.

I am asking $900 obo. Last I checked this setup was $1300 brand new. Save $$ and buy it slightly used. The mufflers sound sweet, a little better breathing then the stock set-up.

I am in Northern California, will travel a little to meet someone who is interested. If not, you pay what it costs to ship to you and I will pack it up.

I have some pictures, cant figure out how to add them to this post, but can send them to you.

e-mail me at (post_human911@yahoo.com) if interested

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Used Borla Atak Exhaust for sale

Quick Reply: C6 Used Borla Atak Exhaust for sale