Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor Sale! Special Deal Through the End of the Year!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 03:36 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor Sale! Special Deal Through the End of the Year!

Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor

Custom WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Screen for the C5 and C6 Corvette Convertible
C5 Corvette Convertible Custom WindRestrictor

C6 Corvette Convertible Custom WindRestrictor

Good until 12/31/2012 use the coupon code "WindRestrictor" during checkout for 10% off and free shipping with your purchase of a Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor!

The WindRestrictor is one of those visually striking and beautiful aftermarket parts that every person who sees your Corvette will ask about. Each and every WindRestrictor is made from extremely high quality materials and utilizes a brilliant bracket mounting system for strength and beauty. The clear construction helps to keep visibility at a max, and the 3D machine engraving provides rich and beautiful detail. Can remain installed 24/7, with the top up or down, and doesn't need to be removed when switching between the two. Works to buffer wind noise when driving on the highway with the top down, and provide greater visibility and beauty to your Corvette Convertible.

Right now we're offering a 10% off sale, with Free Shipping, through the end of the year. To take advantage of this sale just use the coupon code "WindRestrictor" during checkout. The coupon will immediately provide 10% off and free shipping for your WindRestrictor.

The WindRestrictor is available for both C5 and C6 Corvette Convertibles. Each one comes with a large variety of available engravings, LED light options, and custom components. Perfect for a showcar or fun weekend driver, the WindRestrictor is both functional and beautiful. Light up your car, make yourself more visible, buffer wind noise on the highway, and do it all with a stylish and complete WindRestrictor package at the best price ever.

Be sure to use the coupon code "WindRestrictor" when checking out for 10% and free shipping.

C5 Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor

C6 Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor

Click the links to see all available lighting and engraving options, component products, installation information, and pricing and ordering. Again, be sure to use the coupon code when checking out "WindRestrictor" between now and December 31st for 10% off and free shipping on your order.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited by southerncarparts; 10-17-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:38 PM
73sbvert
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 112 Likes on 72 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

How come when I select no etching, no accessories, and no illumination, the cart still adds a +$35 up charge just like if I wanted it illuminated? Shouldn't it be -$35 instead?

Front page says $389, but to order even just a plain one is $425?

Doesn't seem right.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:31 AM
jaki30
Melting Slicks

Received 517 Likes on 303 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by 73sbvert
How come when I select no etching, no accessories, and no illumination, the cart still adds a +$35 up charge just like if I wanted it illuminated? Shouldn't it be -$35 instead?

Doesn't seem right.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:39 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

I see the problem...the "no illumination" option still was adding 35 bucks, I just fixed it. I am surprised nobody ever caught this mistake before, we have been selling them for over a year. I guess nobody ever ordered it without the illumination before.

Take a look now, I think it is all fixed. The C5 one was fine, but the C6 pricing was off because of this.

Thanks for pointing it out,

Jim

Doesn't seem right.

Last edited by southerncarparts; 10-24-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:07 AM
73sbvert
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 112 Likes on 72 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
I see the problem...the "no illumination" option still was adding 35 bucks, I just fixed it. I am surprised nobody ever caught this mistake before, we have been selling them for over a year. I guess nobody ever ordered it without the illumination before.

Take a look now, I think it is all fixed. The C5 one was fine, but the C6 pricing was off because of this.

Thanks for pointing it out,

Jim
Still doing it for me.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:03 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Refresh the page and try it now....Working fine for me.

Jim

Still doing it for me.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:18 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Be sure to use the coupon code "WindRestrictor" when checking out for 10% and free shipping.

C5 Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor

C6 Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor

Click the links to see all available lighting and engraving options, component products, installation information, and pricing and ordering. Again, be sure to use the coupon code when checking out "WindRestrictor" between now and December 31st for 10% off and free shipping on your order.[/SIZE]

Thanks,
Matt

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor Sale! Special Deal Through the End of the Year!

Quick Reply: Corvette Convertible WindRestrictor Sale! Special Deal Through the End of the Year!