Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

F/S Diablosport Trinity T-1000

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 10:58 PM
wademac
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S Diablosport Trinity T-1000

SOLD!!!

I have a very lightly used Diablosport Trinity T-1000 programmer for sale. Comes with Trinity unit, usb cable for updates, suction cup car mount and ODB-II connector cable for connecting to car. Unit has been updated with the latest software.

I purchased this unit from Lewis (06MonteSS) along with a custom tune for my '08 C6 in June of 2012, and other than the logs that were needed to create the custom tune and loading and unloading the custom tune from my vehicle, I have not put any use on the unit. I removed the tune from my vehicle prior to selling the vehicle in September of 2012 and have not used on my new Grand Sport, so the unit is unlocked and ready to program another vehicle.

The Trinity is an outstanding device that uses both a touchscreen and keypad interface. You can use the unit to log data from your vehicle as you drive, load custom or canned tunes to your vehicle, and diagnose trouble codes. You can find additional information about the Trinity at www.diablosport.com and can see the complete list of vehicles that can be used with the Trinity here - http://www.diablosport.com/products/...ion-chart.html . If you are interested in a custom tune for your vehicle I would definitely recommend contacting Lewis at http://www.diablewtune.com/package_deals.html

Retail for the Trinity from Diablosport is $599, but will sell for $450 via Paypal. Unit and accessories are in mint condition. Will throw in my "custom" made carrying case for the Trinity unit and cords. Please take a look at the photos and let me know if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by wademac; 06-16-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: item sold
Old 06-14-2013, 11:34 AM
wademac
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Friday Bump!

Quick Reply: F/S Diablosport Trinity T-1000