Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Light Titianium/Black Door Panels

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Flame Red
Le Mans Master

Received 1,086 Likes on 657 Posts

Default FS: Light Titianium/Black Door Panels

I got a set of DSVettes leather covered panels so I do not need my stock panels anymore. They are in decent shape, and would make a great set of cores to send in and get recovered in leather. They are light titanium/black. No switches, electrical harness, bezels provided (since I transferred them to the leather covered ones) although the stock (Bose) 3.5" speakers are included along with the leather arm cushions and leather wrap door pulls as shown. They came off my 09 with 28K on the clock.

Would rather sell them face-to-face in Orlando area since these are NOT cheap to ship. I do have the box to ship them on your dime at actual cost. I will take PayPal so long as there are no fees.

Best to email me directly: FlameRed "at" cfl.rr.com (replace "at" with @) but you can PM me or reply here.

Would like $300 but I am open to reasonable offers. Might consider trading them for a real Carbon Fiber ZR1 style spoiler (no hydroprint) but that is all I really need presently.

Thanks for looking.

Quick Reply: FS: Light Titianium/Black Door Panels