Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FEELER ~ WTS or WTT OEM GM ZR1 Chrome wheels, Michelin PS2's runflats

Old 11-05-2013, 07:40 AM
BIG B FAB
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default FEELER ~ WTS or WTT OEM GM ZR1 Chrome wheels, Michelin PS2's runflats

I am thinking about selling my wheels to buy some different ones. I am leaning more on the all "blacked out" look for my 2008 Z06 and would sell or trade mine for a nice set of black wheels. My wheel/tires have under 2,000 miles on them and were bought new by the original owner before trading in the car. He paid $6K from West Coast Corvette. They are in excellent shape.

2- Michelin Pilot PS2 Run Flat 285/30ZR19 Tires.
2- Michelin Pilot PS2 Run Flat 335/25ZR20 Tires.
2- ZR1 Factory GM 19x10.0 Front Chrome Wheels
2- ZR1 Factory GM 20x12 Rear Chrome Wheels
Mounted and Balanced.
4-Tire Pressure Sensors
4- Center caps

$3000
Attached Images     

Last edited by BIG B FAB; 11-06-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Coach62
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

What were you looking to trade for? I only have stock chrome Z06 wheels and brand new Michelins.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:26 PM
vdshenoy
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by BIG B FAB
I am thinking about selling my wheels to buy some different ones. I am leaning more on the all "blacked out" look for my Z06 and would sell or trade mine for a nice set of black wheels.
PM Sent on a potential trade.

Old 11-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Coach62
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Love the flag, problem is I'd be surprised if 2% of the population of the US (outside of Texas) understand its meaning.

Texas Revolution:

In early January 1831, Green DeWitt wrote to Ramón Músquiz, the top political official of Bexar, and requested armament for defense of the colony of Gonzales. This request was granted by delivery of a small used cannon. The small bronze cannon was received by the colony and signed for on March 10, 1831, by James Tumlinson, Jr.[5] The swivel cannon was mounted to a blockhouse in Gonzales, Texas and later was the object of Texas pride. At the minor skirmish known as the Battle of Gonzales—the first battle of the Texas Revolution against Mexico—a small group of Texans successfully resisted the Mexican forces who had orders from Col. Domingo de Ugartechea to seize their cannon. As a symbol of defiance, the Texans had fashioned a flag containing the phrase "come and take it" along with a black star and an image of the cannon which they had received four years earlier from Mexican officials—this was the same message that was sent to the Mexican government when they told the Texans that they had to return their cannon—failure to comply with the Mexicans' original demands led to the failed attempt by the Mexican military to forcefully take back the cannon.[6]

Replicas of the original flag can be seen in the Texas State Capitol, the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, the Sam Houston State University CJ Center, the University of Texas at El Paso Library, the Marine Military Academy headquarters building, the Hockaday School Hoblitzelle Auditorium, and in Perkins Library at Duke University.

Last edited by Coach62; 11-06-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:23 PM
BIG B FAB
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Coach62
What were you looking to trade for? I only have stock chrome Z06 wheels and brand new Michelins.
I'm looking for something all black, either factory or prefer aftermarket.

Get notified of new replies

To FEELER ~ WTS or WTT OEM GM ZR1 Chrome wheels, Michelin PS2's runflats

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FEELER ~ WTS or WTT OEM GM ZR1 Chrome wheels, Michelin PS2's runflats