Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS:Speed Lingerie Super Bra - SILVER

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default FS:Speed Lingerie Super Bra - SILVER

I have a Speed Lingerie Super Bra for my Grand Sport in Silver that I bought used from another member. My car is Jetstream Blue and I thought the color contrast would look alright...I was wrong. The seller did not have the mounting kit so I bought all new hardware and install brackets from Speed Lingerie but the more I looked at the color contrast, I did not like it, so I decided not to use it. While the cover is used, it is in excellent condition with no tears or rips that I can see when we overlayed it on the car. Other then one mounting bracket in the left wheelwell nothing else has been opened or used, and even that part used the existing mounting hardware from the car. This cover for the GS/ZO6 sells for $599 and is excellent quality, just not the right color for me. I am looking for something around the $400 area for the complete setup (but will consider serious offers) and will accept Paypal as long as the fees are added to the cost. If you want to ask any questions, please let me know.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: FS:Speed Lingerie Super Bra - SILVER