Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

2 front tires of my GS for free, local pick up only

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 12:53 AM
2012CyberGrayGS
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 2 front tires of my GS for free, local pick up only

They are the factory Goodyear F1 Supercar run flats 275/35-18. They have about 5/32nds tread left on them but both tires have wear on the inside. One tire is worn more than the other. I personally wouldn't use them as a front tire for street driving but they would be fine for a few laps at a track or as a rear tire to have fun with on something else.
Like I said no shipping. Local pick up only. I am not going to deal with shipping for free even if you pay for shipping. It's not worth my time. They have been sitting in my garage since winter and never got around to trying to sell them. Now I just want to get rid of them and would like to see if someone can use them and have fun burning them up. I have asked my friends and no one is running that size. If no one wants them I will take them to Discount Tire and turn them in. If you want pictures pm me and I will send them.

Last edited by 2012CyberGrayGS; 11-05-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:23 PM
2012CyberGrayGS
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Ttt

Quick Reply: 2 front tires of my GS for free, local pick up only